Notre Dame @ Livingston Academy

First of all, as a former player and a forever fan of LA, I would like to say good luck to the wildcats. I really hope they are concentrating on the game and not this board. Same goes for the ND players.

This is how I see it:

Both teams play opposite styles from what I have heard. LA plays an old school power running game from tight sets while ND plays from a spread offense. This should be interesting to see which team can impose their will on the opponents defense. If ND's D is as good as promised, it will be a tough task indeed to impose LA's will offensively.

To all ND fans:

LA might win, lose by 1, or lose by 100, but they will play hard, they will play with class, and they will hit ya. Win or lose, your players will be sore on Sat. morning.

To all on this thread:

There has been a lot of trash spewed from both sides on here. Some have been harmless and entertaining, while some has been disrespectful and arrogent. Each of you know who you are. Lets keep the jabs and pokes in good natured fun.

Good luck to LA an ND. Keep it injury free. To all traveling I say be careful and safe. Come to the game and enjoy the game and LA's hospitallity(off the field of course). :thumb:

Nice post. See ya Friday. I'll be wearing green. ha

Should be physical on both sides.

• Replies 372
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

First of all, as a former player and a forever fan of LA, I would like to say good luck to the wildcats. I really hope they are concentrating on the game and not this board. Same goes for the ND players.

This is how I see it:

Both teams play opposite styles from what I have heard. LA plays an old school power running game from tight sets while ND plays from a spread offense. This should be interesting to see which team can impose their will on the opponents defense. If ND's D is as good as promised, it will be a tough task indeed to impose LA's will offensively.

To all ND fans:

LA might win, lose by 1, or lose by 100, but they will play hard, they will play with class, and they will hit ya. Win or lose, your players will be sore on Sat. morning.

To all on this thread:

There has been a lot of trash spewed from both sides on here. Some have been harmless and entertaining, while some has been disrespectful and arrogent. Each of you know who you are. Lets keep the jabs and pokes in good natured fun.

Good luck to LA an ND. Keep it injury free. To all traveling I say be careful and safe. Come to the game and enjoy the game and LA's hospitallity(off the field of course). :lol:

Great Post!

We expect ND fans will travel well and we all look forward to experiencing the Livingston hospitality. Both teams should be commended on a great season. You don't get to the semi-finals of the state playoffs unless you're a good football team. I know the ND players have a great deal of respect for LA. I spoke to a White House coach at the end of the game last week and he said LA and WH play a very similiar game. WH was well coached and the players were very physical. We expect Wilson Cates & Co. to be a challenge and I look forward to a very exciting game.

Is the stadium parking well suited for tailgating?