MT. PLEASANT TIGERS

tigersforever

Ok, I have sat here and read CoachT all year long and haven't posted. I get a good laugh sometimes, and sometimes I get mad. So now I think after a fine season I will give my 2 cents worth :D .Tough luck Tigers. You guys have played with passion and desire all year long. It has been a honer and privilage to be able to come and watch you play. The coaches are the greatest thing that has happened to our team. I'm not just talking about wins and losses, I'm talking about how these young boys have become men playing for these gentlemen. After every game (win or lose) I have heard nothing but great things from the opposing team. These fine seniors that are leaving, I wish you the best, take these lessons you have learned in football and use them in your daily life and you will go far. For the underclassmen, its your turn. Step up, listen to your coaches. You have big shoes to field, but you already know that. MP fans, stay behind your team, don't point fingers and don't compare teams (bottomline) we are the TIGER NATION. Stay strong and I can't wait until next season.

Well said !!! I have been on the sideline at Mt Pleasant games for the last 5 seasons, and I have enjoyed getting to know these fine young men.. They had a great season ( I know It didn't end the way any of them wanted, but be proud of the way they handled themselves, they played hard, and with class !!! ) Best of luck to all the seniors.... Talking to Joe Byrns players and coaches after the game, you earned their total respect, they knew they were in a dog fight with a great team, and were very thankful to have survived. I am surely going to miss Football Friday's :D

http://www.vernwhite.com

Well said !!! I have been on the sideline at Mt Pleasant games for the last 5 seasons, and I have enjoyed getting to know these fine young men.. They had a great season ( I know It didn't end the way any of them wanted, but be proud of the way they handled themselves, they played hard, and with class !!! ) Best of luck to all the seniors.... Talking to Joe Byrns players and coaches after the game, you earned their total respect, they knew they were in a dog fight with a great team, and were very thankful to have survived. I am surely going to miss Football Friday's :blink:

http://www.vernwhite.com

well i can sure say that jo-byrn's deos respect the tiger's and it was a dog fight for sure after talking to some of the JBS player's thay say that the tiger's had the best thay have played sense there game with east robertson and that yall had a really tough line and good luck next year think yall will have it again with Daily there wow yall was right that kid is great so good tiger's and was a pleasure to get to play a team from reg, 6 with the class you guy's had :thumb:

Great team, w/ great players, great coaches, and GREAT fans!! You guys were great, i enjoyed the JBS-MP game very much. Somebody said a few weeks ago that this game would be better then the super bowl, and i believe he was right. U cant beat a game that features a tale of two halves. Great season guys!!!!! Marco Daily is the real deal!