Bradley Central Coach Resigns

mtnman

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

John Allen is one of these guys that goes around spouting scripture and talking about God every breath, then tells you how it's all about the kids, and their future. Then he quits. Charlie Murphy doesn't know why, could have been $$$, could have been politics, could have been the potential at BC. Either way, he is a HYPOCRIT, and such a shining example of what Christianity is not.

John Allen is one of these guys that goes around spouting scripture and talking about God every breath, then tells you how it's all about the kids, and their future. Then he quits. Charlie Murphy doesn't know why, could have been $$$, could have been politics, could have been the potential at BC. Either way, he is a HYPOCRIT, and such a shining example of what Christianity is not.

I agree

I heard from one of the assistants that coach allen want to give his assistants christmas bonuses and the head of fund or who ever handles the money said no. so allen said fine if you don't want to help out my coaches and thier families then I guess i'm not need here.

Allen didn't even want a Christmas bonus for himself just his assistants. I see were he is coming from these coaches and teachers don't earn what they deserve.

"Either way, he is a HYPOCRIT, and such a shining example of what Christianity is not."

He is not a hypocrit he tried to help his coaches out and the school system screwed him. Besides there are much better teams outer in need of a great coach like Coach Allen.

Edited by Rhea Co.

I heard from one of the assistants that coach allen want to give his assistants christmas bonuses and the head of fund or who ever handles the money said no. so allen said fine if you don't want to help out my coaches and thier families then I guess i'm not need here.

Allen didn't even want a Christmas bonus for himself just his assistants. I see were he is coming from these coaches and teachers don't earn what they deserve.

"Either way, he is a HYPOCRIT, and such a shining example of what Christianity is not."

He is not a hypocrit he tried to help his coaches out and the school system screwed him. Besides there are much better teams outer in need of a great coach like Coach Allen.

So you give up on your players and your assistant coaches, some of which quit their current coaching jobs to come to BC? Here's an idea, give the coaches a bonus out of your generous salary. BC coaches make much more than some surrounding county coaches make AND teacher pay alone is more. Allen knew the situation at BC before he took the job. Quit making excuses, asst pay or whatever, and and do the job you were paid to do. I guess it's too late for that seeing Allen has already quit. The word might not be hypocrit, but I'm sure there is something else you could call him.

BTW, school system didn't screw Allen, they said no to one of his requests. How dare they. Ah, the word just came to me, ARROGANT!

I hate to see people making accusations against their former coach. I have not had the priviledge of knowing Coach Allen but know that his resume' speaks for itself. Just let him go and stay off his case. Look for a new coach and make things happen for him. It seems that Bradley should hire someone who understands how to turn programs around and not necessarily someone "inside the box". There are good coaches who have a way of turning around the worst programs. These are the types that Bradley needs. This could be a great job given the right person in the saddle.