chop house classic

bball fan 3

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i heard that db beat south doyle at the very last . and central won 73-30 over jefferson county. both move on . db plays the winner farragut vs campbell co

central plays winner seiver vs karns. both those games are played on tue.

What are the game times for tonights games? This is a pretty good tournament.

I wish the media would give a little more coverage.

Jeff. Co must be terrible. What has happened to all of the athletes in Jeff. Co.?

I remeber the football coach had a lot of problems with bad attitudes and players getting upset because they couldn't tell the coach how to run the program. Maybe that has spilled over to the B- Ball team?

can somebody tell me?..at the hardee's they gave out coupons for burgers.....at the arby's i think they gave roast beef coupons......can i get a steak coupon at the chop house tourney....that in itself would make it well worth the drive....plus some good basketball...now thats entertainment.

This is always a good tourney. But, it would be much improved if they did all boys games one night and all girls games on a different night.

AGREE 100 %. I would like to come up and see the semi finals or finals but it is painful to sit through the girls games.

Looked in the paper today and didn't see any game times. Do they play tonight? Friday? Saturday?

The Local News Paper just refuses to give any coverage to local High School Basketball. Drew Edward does a sorry job!

Instead of being critical or the U.T. football program John Adams needs to get his on house in order and hire somebody who will cover high school sports.