LA @ pickett

cross55

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There's this really nice thing about sports. The PAST doesn't mean anything now. It's just that the PAST. LA has a much better team this year than they have had in a while. The new coach is also going to make a big difference because he won't accept losing. I'd say they contain Jacob Wright (15-20 pts), and they will win the game, but they also have to keep Logan from putting up 15-20 again. LA should win this game, even though PC has a very good team, and this game will be an awesome game to watch, and will probably come down to the wire. LA 65 PC 62! Good Luck to both CATS in this game.

There's this really nice thing about sports. The PAST doesn't mean anything now. It's just that the PAST. LA has a much better team this year than they have had in a while. The new coach is also going to make a big difference because he won't accept losing. I'd say they contain Jacob Wright (15-20 pts), and they will win the game, but they also have to keep Logan from putting up 15-20 again. LA should win this game, even though PC has a very good team, and this game will be an awesome game to watch, and will probably come down to the wire. LA 65 PC 62! Good Luck to both CATS in this game.

LOL i dont see how LA could have a better team after losing there seniors from last season, yeah i no alot of coaches that dont accept losing but guess what it happens, just like i did in the preseason with LA losing 2 Siegel and i forgot what other team they lost to, but like i said PC wins atleast by 10

Now, lets hear comments from Oneshot, tnhsfanvol10, and Gotmilk. Seems you guys were a little off on your predictions - okay - WAY off with your predictions.

And tnhsfanvol10......looks like the past doesn't matter anymore, at least to Livingston Academy. You're not very convincing with the losing players argument. The 'other' team that LA lost to, besides Siegel, was Lebanon (81-77).

It seems those losses are in the 'past'. At least to LA.

Jtidwell was right about this sounding rough. Here are some interesting notes.

-LA shot 4 free throws the first half. PC shot 19.

-LA shot 24 total free throws. PC shot 38.

-LA had 4 players foul out. PC had 1.

-Total fouls: LA 34, PC 19.(looks like LA needs to stop fouling)

Scoring for PC: Roddy 13, Gibson 11, Wright 9, Logan 5, Capps 3.

Scoring for LA: Dunn 12, Ruble 11, Stover 10, Tyler Smith and McLearran 9, Ramsey 8, Matthews, Monday, and Todd Smith 5, Lander 2.

Edited by yuckamuck

Livingston Academy 76

Pickett County 41

4 LA players fouled out...

I saw the game and I counted 6 ....... Matthews...Monday...Ruble...Dunn...Ramsey ..and Stover

However I'm human and could be wrong. I know one thing and that if the calls had went the other way PC would have had about 3 or 4 players left. I know our boys are agressive but some of those calls were pretty bad.

And by no means am I down grading PC's team. I think they have a good team. And should make a run for the district title. But the lack of depth will hurt any team.

Edited by Rocking Chair