Why?

Bulldogs#1

The more and more I think about how close we the Hampton Bulldogs are to our dream, the more and more I believe that anything is possible. I think about all the sweat, blood, and tears that we have all endured

We are soo pumped the whole team and I, Every day I prey that God give us the chance to just feel that feel, smell that smell, and touch that gold ball.

I just thank god that he gave me the ability to play this game, The game of football, The game that we all as people love.

Just thinking that this could possibly be the last time I put on that Hampton Bulldog football uniform.....That my friends gives me the strength and the power to endure ALL!

Lets give it our all in every aspect of the game and lets Get-R-Done!!!!

So buckle your chin straps and get ready to hit becuase that is what Hampton football is all about "Physical Powerfull Football"

Hampton v/s Trousdale / Baby is dosen't get any better than this.

big dog 71 i wish you the best. you have the right to get oin here and say what ever, as it sounds as if tommorrow night you will feel the crisp snap of cold air fill your lungs at the sound of the whistle. anyways good luck, have an injury free game.and be prepared to play because the jackets will play you every second of 48 minutes. if your team pulls off a w then you will have earned it. i can not say that i am pulling for ya but i do want you to know that there is respect on here no matter what these posts say.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have one question.....Who let the dogs out? Who? Who? Who?

Or is it......O Hampton....I hear you calling me!

Whatever the answer.....I must say this....

Dogs.....you all have had an awesome year....you all have been on your game all year long! Congrats for breaking records and the awesome job you all have done! You all know what the word TEAM means....cause that's what you have and a great one at that! You deserve all the credit you get (and then some)! Let's go out and play a good clean game and keep that gold ball in Carter County!

We know you all can do it!

GO BULLDOGS! :P:lol::lol:

GAME DAY GO DOGS D DOG

It's here Dogs, Roll back the top on the Hampton Dome.. The Pound has had all week to get ready. If your not ready by now ,you wont be.. The inevitable is close at hand. All the smack talk this week has been done. . . IT'S TIME... How are the nurves.. Will you be able to cover all thoses gaps & assignments.. PRESSURE, your infront of your home crowd...You've also called up all those past glory Hampton football teams of the past. All eyes are upon you , don't let'em down..

The terror of what you have been dreading all week , is coming your way..

The team of success is knocking at your door. so be ready when those lights come on.

Tousdale Co. Introduce your self properly.................

To both sides: Play your hearts out tonight, leave all out on the field , nothing un-done. and most important. Injury free Football...

Moist people on here are just having fun, but some seem to be way too serious. Let the players play, both teams are well coached and neither usually lose when they have the best team, someone will lose and the other may very well be state champs next week. i think this site adds fuel to the fire and puts extra pressure to coaches and players, this site could probably get a lynch mob after a coach. let's just hope it's a good game, no one gets hurt. Everyone left has a good team and at this point sometimes the best team don't always win, sometimes a costly turnover or penalty or even a bad call could get a team beat. Trousdale has speed, coaching and tradition, Hampton has strength, coaching, a little speed, mot much tradition as far as state semifinals go. Hope the dogs can hang around and make something happen late.

It's here Dogs, Roll back the top on the Hampton Dome.. The Pound has had all week to get ready. If your not ready by now ,you wont be.. The inevitable is close at hand. All the smack talk this week has been done. . . IT'S TIME... How are the nurves.. Will you be able to cover all thoses gaps & assignments.. PRESSURE, your infront of your home crowd...You've also called up all those past glory Hampton football teams of the past. All eyes are upon you , don't let'em down..

The terror of what you have been dreading all week , is coming your way..

The team of success is knocking at your door. so be ready when those lights come on.

Tousdale Co. Introduce your self properly.................

To both sides: Play your hearts out tonight, leave all out on the field , nothing un-done. and most important. Injury free Football...

BigDog71,

As a former Hampton athlete I will be there cheering you guys on tonight and pulling for a miracle of miracles. Tonight you may play against players who are bigger and faster but that doesn't mean they will play with more heart. You guys have to want it more, play with all you got on each and every play, and capitalize on every opportunity given to you. Remember, you are not only playing for your school, you are playing for an entire community. A community that may not have a lot in terms of material things, but has pride and determination and a desire to show the rest of the state that we can do it.

Play hard tonight and believe!!

BigDog71,

As a former Hampton athlete I will be there cheering you guys on tonight and pulling for a miracle of miracles. Tonight you may play against players who are bigger and faster but that doesn't mean they will play with more heart. You guys have to want it more, play with all you got on each and every play, and capitalize on every opportunity given to you. Remember, you are not only playing for your school, you are playing for an entire community. A community that may not have a lot in terms of material things, but has pride and determination and a desire to show the rest of the state that we can do it.

Play hard tonight and believe!!

As a former Hampton athlete and resident myself, I wholeheartedly agree with your post---well said!

Boys---play your heart out tonight, just as you have done all season! You've made so many people proud--not just of your team, but also the coaches (Luv ya JC!) and the way you have all handled yourselves! I have had a wonderful time following you up here in Boston! You've actually gained some Yankee fans ;)P

GO GET 'EM DAWGS!!