Oak Ridge 17 Riverdale 00000000

simocleo

Riverdale I know yall played an awesome game... yall are still number 1 in my book.

the only thing is i dont wanna go to school tomorrow... even tho all us warriors will stand behind each other there are still those few who even though they go to riverdale i wouldnt consider them warriors... i remember 2 years ago when we lost state when we went to school that monday there was a few people in my 1st period who came in saying to the class and to some of the football players.."ohh yall stink..im glad yall lost..and so and so is garbage...why did they play him??" and even tho i'm not on the team ..i'm still a warrior and i dont wanna hear that crap!! so if anyone says that tomorrow..im going to break some faces..lol

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congrats Coach Stevens and the Wildcats. Being at that game was the most fun I've had in a long time.

Riverdale has an awesome program and will no doubt be back with a vengence next year.

See you folks next Saturday in Murfreesboro.

ROLL CATS! :thumb:

Riverdale I know yall played an awesome game... yall are still number 1 in my book.

the only thing is i dont wanna go to school tomorrow... even tho all us warriors will stand behind each other there are still those few who even though they go to riverdale i wouldnt consider them warriors... i remember 2 years ago when we lost state when we went to school that monday there was a few people in my 1st period who came in saying to the class and to some of the football players.."ohh yall stink..im glad yall lost..and so and so is garbage...why did they play him??" and even tho i'm not on the team ..i'm still a warrior and i dont wanna hear that crap!! so if anyone says that tomorrow..im going to break some faces..lol

It sounds like you have been talking to the 'clone'. He pretty much feels the same way. Thing is he WILL break the Monday morning QB's if they are stupid enough to say it to his face. Luckily not many are that stupid at R'dale. :D

R'dale players do NOT let the nay sayers get to you! You are all still winners in my eyes. One game does not mean a lifetime. You continue on and work hard to make yourself even better.

28 was the last streak, TODAY starts the road to even a bigger one for you. It will be what YOU make it. YOU have to do the hard part and that is push yourself even more. Adding that extra 5 or 10 pounds when you think you have reached your max in the weight room. Then go for MORE!

For me the last 4 years of watching R'dale football has truly been a joy. It is for your parents as well. Work hard and study and everything will work out.

For the coaches, Thank You also for letting us be a small part of the 'Program'!

It sounds like you have been talking to the 'clone'. He pretty much feels the same way. Thing is he WILL break the Monday morning QB's if they are stupid enough to say it to his face. Luckily not many are that stupid at R'dale. :D

R'dale players do NOT let the nay sayers get to you! You are all still winners in my eyes. One game does not mean a lifetime. You continue on and work hard to make yourself even better.

28 was the last streak, TODAY starts the road to even a bigger one for you. It will be what YOU make it. YOU have to do the hard part and that is push yourself even more. Adding that extra 5 or 10 pounds when you think you have reached your max in the weight room. Then go for MORE!

For me the last 4 years of watching R'dale football has truly been a joy. It is for your parents as well. Work hard and study and everything will work out.

For the coaches, Thank You also for letting us be a small part of the 'Program'!

Lost Old Dad spoken like a great Dad and a true fan of the Warriors.

On another thread I spoke of meeting between the 4A and 5A games sat. Hope to see you there.

I really do hope to be there. I won't be hard to see and you know what the hat looks like. :D

I 'may' cheat and wear a stocking cap under it if the weather is anything like it was last Friday night.

BTW if you want 'good' ribs, you better bring them! :D

Lost Old Dad spoken like a great Dad and a true fan of the Warriors.

On another thread I spoke of meeting between the 4A and 5A games sat. Hope to see you there.

I really do hope to be there. I won't be hard to see and you know what the hat looks like. :D

I 'may' cheat and wear a stocking cap under it if the weather is anything like it was last Friday night.

BTW if you want 'good' ribs, you better bring them! :D

Because of what OUR HC did......I continue to defend Coach Euverard even tho he left Oakland for Jeff County. As long as LeBron Ferguson is at Oakland , I will also be close-by to watch his back as well, as he also comforted my precious son. That very same year........there were 4 young men that were VERY close to my heart and who still regularly visit my home ( try Thurs nite....they were there) they are like sons to me and my family. When those 4 boys lost in that first round of the play-offs in 99 a CERTAIN HC did NOT hold these boys. Instead he threw their belongings all over the ground and that is what they saw when they returned to their beloved school. They weren't allowed to even enter their lockerroom. They were told they were finished at Riverdale and never allowed to come into the weightroom again b/c THEY lost that game. This is HOW they were comforted. Now maybe the guy has changed ...I have no clue....but to blame a loss on these boys in 99 is almost incomprehensible. I will tell you that I received phone calls from all four of them on Friday night....ALL of them feeling sorry for that group of kids drivng back from OR and feeling their fate and all laughing their butts off about Rankin going down. I don't know maybe I am a bit crazy.....but that isn't exactly the image I would want my ex players to have of me. These four young men have never gotten over how they felt that night and I will never forget how they looked and what their PARENTS had to say about it either.

We won't get into the Coach Ferg/ Pico situation....but if you want to search posts you will see that some RHS folk were the main ones stirring the stuff up and starting threads. There is no reason to get back into any of that tho.

Again....I will say that I feel for the seniors who worked their butts off for four yrs...no matter if you win or lose your very last HS game......you are still finished playing HS ball......and it is a very tuff and emotional time for everyone involved. I only pray that there was someone there for those boys.

i guess the best i can say is sometimes it is better to forgive than it is to hold a grudge maybe coach Rankin did all those thing and i am sure he regrets that now but it has been 6or 7 years it is itme for those boys to forgive and stop holding grudges

i guess the best i can say is sometimes it is better to forgive than it is to hold a grudge maybe coach Rankin did all those thing and i am sure he regrets that now but it has been 6or 7 years it is itme for those boys to forgive and stop holding grudges

EASY for you to say....it wasn't your son was it? And I guarantee he would raise heck if a coach did HIS son that way.

Edited by 2priceless

EASY for you to say....it wasn't your son was it? And I guarantee he would raise heck if a coach did HIS son that way.

I probably would raise heck if a coach took physica.............. :lol:. No not gonna go there I forgot Oakland coaches are supreme beings structed from only the best quality deoxyribonucleic acid ever known to man :thumb: