LA @ Clay County?

kaeXo

All I know is that Chase Dunn has two publicists already.......play 4 fun and dawg 05 nead to relax. The kid is good, but when Cates gets back he will be the starting point guard. I'm not sure when you played at Livingston if you did, but Cates has been the starting point guard for the past 3 years, and will this year. Who DID you play for?

As far as him not being good at basketball, thats ridiculous. No he wont put up 30 a game. He's an overall great player and a great point guard. He's a leader on that floor. He may only average 10-15 points a game, but he opens up shots to other players by penetraing to the goal. He could score more driving and taking jump shots, but he's not a selfish player. Obviously you must be jelous, anyone that compares their skills to a current highschool player has some problems. Your highschool career is over.

I've watched Dunn play since he was in middle school. He's a great player, and hustler. NEXT year he will be the starting point guard. He's had a good season thus far, but his role will change once Cates gets back.

Tyler Livingston needs to get back in that lineup to put some meat in there. He's a big player and some size is needed down low to get in there and get some rebounds.

kick4pat, I really don't remember saying that Chase was going to start over Wilson this year, when did I say that? Another thing, yeah he can play D and he can handle the ball, but as far as him driving and scoring, he drives but rarely does he score. All I am saying is that he's not that great of a shooter, and Dunn has been one of the top two scorers in every game this season so far. Do I think Wilson is a decent/good basketball player? Sure, but he is NOT by any means of the word GREAT. He is just not as good of a basketball player as everyone in LA country lets on. Let's put it this way, if he wasn't an All-Star at football, and he wasn't half as popular for that reason( Football), then the whole town would not be in love with him because quite frankly he does not mean the world to them in basketball like he does football. That's all I am saying, and I still don't remember saying that Chase was going to start. Oh well, and Congrats to LA on the win last night against Macon Co.

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic