Clarkrange vs. White County

wormy1

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Coach Rogers does a great job.

Coach Rogers is big stuff playing 1a basketball night in and night out, but how would mr. hotshot do if he played a AAA schedule including more than 1 or 2 tough games all season??!! The Lady Buffaloes haven't killed any giants if you ask me. Sure, they got a win against what is usually a good white county team, but WC isn't their usual self this season they've got one GREAT player in the McFadden down low, but other than that there not anything to write home about. We'll all see just how good the Lady Warriors are as they take on the Lady jets next Tuesday night! GO BIG BLUE!! :P

Coach Rogers is big stuff playing 1a basketball night in and night out, but how would mr. hotshot do if he played a AAA schedule including more than 1 or 2 tough games all season??!! The Lady Buffaloes haven't killed any giants if you ask me. Sure, they got a win against what is usually a good white county team, but WC isn't their usual self this season they've got one GREAT player in the McFadden down low, but other than that there not anything to write home about. We'll all see just how good the Lady Warriors are as they take on the Lady jets next Tuesday night! GO BIG BLUE!! B)

Dont kid yourself, White Co is a team that has a chance to make it to the state tournament this year and is the favorite to win district 7-aaa ( or at least in my opinion). Clarkrange doesnt have to play a AAA schedule to convince folks that they are a fine team year in and year out

Oakland[/url'>Grad' post='825847920' date='Nov 27 2005 - 03:35 PM']

Dont kid yourself, White Co is a team that has a chance to make it to the state tournament this year and is the favorite to win district 7-aaa ( or at least in my opinion). Clarkrange doesnt have to play a AAA schedule to convince folks that they are a fine team year in and year out

AMEN!!!!.....And thanl you! B)

Coach Rogers is big stuff playing 1a basketball night in and night out, but how would mr. hotshot do if he played a AAA schedule including more than 1 or 2 tough games all season??!! The Lady Buffaloes haven't killed any giants if you ask me. Sure, they got a win against what is usually a good white county team, but WC isn't their usual self this season they've got one GREAT player in the McFadden down low, but other than that there not anything to write home about. We'll all see just how good the Lady Warriors are as they take on the Lady jets next Tuesday night! GO BIG BLUE!! B)

Clarkrange would have beaten the Jets yesterday. :thumb:

Clarkrange would have beaten the Jets yesterday. :lol:

:lol: I think White County will have something to say about that. They have a VERY good team and won't take too litely to your comment. BUT, if you jets are so determined to be like the Lady Buffs, be sure to let the girls on the bench play the last quarter, just like the Buffs did. Keep trying and maybe you can be just like them when you grow up. :D