Heritage over AE

TdTbb

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

turtle seems a lil confused. 1st u say cait isnt "all she's hyped up to be". but then she's an all american but her team isnt nothin without her. her team cant win without her but they won despite her bein injured and not playin the last quarter or whatever. so what ur sayin is she is an all american nothing without a team but they still managed to beat ya'll. i dont get it. :D

cait is outstandin player and heritage deserves everything they get this year. i hope her injury isnt serious and she can get back out there and finish up her successful career. :D

turtle seems a lil confused. 1st u say cait isnt "all she's hyped up to be". but then she's an all american but her team isnt nothin without her. her team cant win without her but they won despite her bein injured and not playin the last quarter or whatever. so what ur sayin is she is an all american nothing without a team but they still managed to beat ya'll. i dont get it. :D

I said she's an "All American". Please explain to me what the quotation marks means. You need to stick to Smith County...

turtle, I usually only read this board but your posts on this topic have caused me to voice my complaints about your lack of sportsmanship. AE is a proud athletic program that does not need nor request your voice to validate. Yes there was a slight lack of sportmanship last night when McMahan got hurt. It was fairly minor but it was there. You only magnify it by coming on here today and running your mouth about the game, coaching issues, how overrated MH is, how great the roadrunners and your kid played (and they did play well). You embarress AE fans by your behavior. Put a sock in it. Let the play do the talking.

Edited by PickNRoll

If you don't know, this is a message board and many people are going to post whatever they want. If you can't accept the fact they are posting their opinion, you don't need to respond the way you did. Positive or Negative it can be posted on this site as long as it's clean.

I'm just stating I didn't see a national ranked team. I'm giving Cait her props but the team as a whole shouldn't be ranked so high up. I've seen better basketball. One player can't lead a team to the Title, it's a team effort.

You know turtle, you might not be a nice person....what gives you the right to come in here and bad mouth everyone besides you and your daughter apparently?

you are right this is a message board and you can post anything on here that is clean...but when coacht said "post anything that is clean" i think he probably considered ripping 17 year olds a new one when you are 40 just because they beat your kids unclean....it isn't very mature...even though i am not sure you know what that means. and also the lady roadrunners are a very good team and no one said they weren't and maybe they should be right behind heritage in the rankings...but they aren't so don't complain to us and bad mouth heritage just because the roadrunners aren't. how are the girls from AE..i do hope that they are well...and nothing serious is wrong with them i would wish that on no one...but you asked if anyone was gonna ask about them but why should anyone cause i have read all of the post's...and i must have missed it if you asked how cait was doin and if you wished her well.....maybe you did and i missed it because i was overwhelmed by your rude comments.

and in case you are wondering i am not from heritage i don't even know where it is in east tn. i live just south of nashville. i just saw your comments and became ver disturbed. but i do know cait and i also think she will do fine as a lady vol, because if she wouldn't pat wouldn't want her.

ok 1st off... even if it is a november game, if cait wants 2 play in the game its her decision.. even if she is at risk 2 get hurt.. injuries r a part of the game unfortunately. 2ndly.. if cait wants 2 play then i dont think the coach or her parents r gonna stop her from playin.. even in a november game.. cait is a player 2 and needs to get in the swing of it jus like the rest of the team.. i happen 2 have 3rd block w/ cait and she is a very awesome grl and she will do great as a lady vol.. oh and turtle.. the reason cait was drivin the whole time was cuz she was makin a play but hey i guess that isnt allowed in basketball.. cait does rely on the rest of the team just as much as they rely on her.. she is the leader on and off the court... oh and like its been said throughout this board.. how is it that AE should be ranked right behind heritage nationally since they played them so close when they couldnt even beat heritage when cait went out?.. dont understand that statement.. had 2 sound better in your head... i wasnt at the game but from the info im gettin from this board im sure that AE is a great team but dont try and argue the fact that heritage shouldnt be ranked nationally jus cuz u dont think they should be... and bout the whole injury thing?... i havent read where uve wished cait well or shown any concern bout her... anyhow.. i wish AE the best of luck this yr and i hope the grls that were hurt get well and have a great season.. get better soon cait

I hope all these girls who were injured are doing well. I really do hope Cait gets healthy soon and I hope the injury is not serious. I am from Greeneville and she sure torched our girls the other night. I really enjoy watching her play when Heritage comes up to play in the ladies classic tournament. She is a pleasure to watch. I briefly spoke with her after Greeneville beat them in sub-state a couple of years back and then last year during the ladies classic. To be such a good player and as successful as she is, she seems to be a very fine young lady, very modest and appreciative of the talent she has been blessed with, which I am sure does not come without the price of hard work. Sorry to hear about her injury and I hope she has a quick recovery.