Heritage over AE

TdTbb

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well this really stinks. Bad news for not only Cait and her family but for the average fan who enjoys watching good basketball. I hope Cait gets along good and has a speedy recovery. Just know that you will be missed on the court and not only from your Heritage team, coaches and fans but basketball fans who will miss a chance at seeing you play. We as fans are thinking of you and hope you have a speedy recovery and are ready to play as a Lady Vol.......

This is truely sad for a great ball player and great young lady. Cait we are praying for a fast recovery and know that many people are very proud of you and your accomplishments. We all know that you will not be defeated by this, but will work hard, be more determined, and accomplish much more in the years to come. You are a proven winner and champion on and off the court!

This is truely sad for a great ball player and great young lady. Cait we are praying for a fast recovery and know that many people are very proud of you and your accomplishments. We all know that you will not be defeated by this, but will work hard, be more determined, and accomplish much more in the years to come. You are a proven winner and champion on and off the court!

DITTO WHAT HOOPSDAILY SAID. WE'LL ALL BE PRAYING FOR CAIT. OK LADY MOUNTAINEERS GET OUT THERE AND WIN FOR CAIT!

DITTO WHAT HOOPSDAILY SAID. WE'LL ALL BE PRAYING FOR CAIT. OK LADY MOUNTAINEERS GET OUT THERE AND WIN FOR CAIT!

Hey boyz!

Caity Mac, I am prayin' for you! You are a terrific kid and an inspiration to all students and student athletes.

As for the hatin' on here, come on, I dated Cait's dad for a while and there is a rumor that Reese might even be my son.

It is unfortunate that both Cait and Reese had injuries during their high school careers. Both are gifted athletes.

Now back to my dating days. I also dated a guy named William Clinkscales back in the day. They say I confused him so much he changed his name to Joey and went on to play for the large orange.

Stanton Stevens and I went out a couple of times too! Stanton would shake that groove thang!

As for AE (beep, beep) girls basketball...I am just proud they have athletes on the team now. They have not had a glorious past in lady roadrunner basketball days. However, from the looks of things they are turning it around.

As for the "5-0" in the stands at HHS...I think it is great when women police officers take control. It makes me think all my training and feminist movements have paid off.

Turtle, you have done what you intended, you proved your education level in one of your earlier posts when you said, "I seen!" I know, I know, u waz jus' keepin' it real!

Remember "Hate the game not the playa!" Like you turtle...I'm just keepin it real!

Caitlyn you are a great person, and you will always be, you have great parents, great teachers, great friends and I am extremely proud of the courage you have and continue to show!

If you waste your time reading this, your dad will be able to tell you who I am! I expect front row seats next November and I want to meet Candace! She reminds me of me!

One last thing...I am a betting woman and I am betting Turtle will show his true colors and respond, ONE more time!

Love you boyz!

:lol:

Hey boyz!

Caity Mac, I am prayin' for you! You are a terrific kid and an inspiration to all students and student athletes.

As for the hatin' on here, come on, I dated Cait's dad for a while and there is a rumor that Reese might even be my son.

It is unfortunate that both Cait and Reese had injuries during their high school careers. Both are gifted athletes.

Now back to my dating days. I also dated a guy named William Clinkscales back in the day. They say I confused him so much he changed his name to Joey and went on to play for the large orange.

Stanton Stevens and I went out a couple of times too! Stanton would shake that groove thang!

As for AE (beep, beep) girls basketball...I am just proud they have athletes on the team now. They have not had a glorious past in lady roadrunner basketball days. However, from the looks of things they are turning it around.

As for the "5-0" in the stands at HHS...I think it is great when women police officers take control. It makes me think all my training and feminist movements have paid off.

Turtle, you have done what you intended, you proved your education level in one of your earlier posts when you said, "I seen!" I know, I know, u waz jus' keepin' it real!

Remember "Hate the game not the playa!" Like you turtle...I'm just keepin it real!

Caitlyn you are a great person, and you will always be, you have great parents, great teachers, great friends and I am extremely proud of the courage you have and continue to show!

If you waste your time reading this, your dad will be able to tell you who I am! I expect front row seats next November and I want to meet Candace! She reminds me of me!

One last thing...I am a betting woman and I am betting Turtle will show his true colors and respond, ONE more time!

Love you boyz!

;)

Well I don't know about Turtle ... but I'll sure as heck respond. What an honor it is for me to realize that I was able to go out a few times with a woman like you Suuuzee. To even be mentioned in the same breath as some of the other "studs" you dated: Clinkscales, McMahan, Coach Stevens, Steve Stout, Todd Cook, Rossie Beavers, T. Daniel Galyon, Flip Pearson, Steve Jacobs, Steve Bledsoe, Gaylon "Sexy" Love ... I know there's plenty more, but to think I "rated" with those guys ... it still just blows my mind ... any you know what? "Just thinkin' about you baby, blows my mind" also.

Suze, can the Mountaineer ladies still reach Murfreesboro? They are still an awfully strong team.

Hey boyz!

You make a girl blush Gov Man. Not only did I date "some" of those guys you mentioned, but you left off a few...Tommy Hatcher, Danny Ray Spradlin, Cokie Earls, Dutchy Parker, Skip Murrin, Tim "Night Train" Wilson, Scott "No" Tallent, Reggie Haire, Doug Childress, Mark Clabough, Bobby Nick, Joe Costner and both the Casteels, just to mention a few.

I was Jimmy Campbell's best recruiter for the red rebel basketball team as well. We have already discussed my prowess with Ricky Maples, Ronnie Irwin and Mike Casteel. I stole them from the heart of Eagleton and created my dynasty at MHS.

As for the lady mountaineers, they will probably finish one or two in the district without Cait. Depending on how battle tested they become and barring any other injuries, they have a decent shot. You can never count them out because of the tenacious defense they always play.

However, with my lady rebels putting away Farragut on Tuesday, look for them to make some noise as well! Your own lady govs will factor in to the race too. The state of girls basketball in Blount County is good! It was shocked with the loss of Cait, but it is still quite good and I don't look for the AE (beep, beep) lady roadrunners to be the program that any of these schools are, for a long time!

As for all those guys I went out with, I hope our readers realize that never did I ever date more than one at a time! Well ok, maybe a couple of times would I run home from Scotties Dance Hall to sneak out with my favorite ... Jeff Murr!

Sorry you weren't #1 Gov Man! Your car wasn't as nice as his, and your 8-track kept gettin' me off my groove! As my Turtle man would say...jus' keepin' it real! True dat! And you can balie dat stuff!

Love you boyz!

:rolleyes: