Heritage over AE

TdTbb

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yikes! All of this over a Nov game, I'm just glad titles were not on the line it sounds like you all would have had to let the players sit in the stands and watch the fans fight. Has there every been a close HS game where the refs were not blamed by at least 50% of the fans for being biased. Does it happen? Yes but not as often as most people want to believe. It sounds like HHS was the better team the night they played AE, deal with it, maybe reversed the next time.

Hope all of those players injured for both teams are doing well, what is Caits knee status?

Inner City, Ghetto, Scum, racists; I thought this was a sports discussion form not a

chance to get on a soapbox and call people and maybe kids a bunch of silly names, and make some type of commentary on society based on some comments regarding a game. ;)

CAN'T WE ALL JUST GET ALONG! I HOPE SO WE ARE GOING TO BE IN ALOT OF GYMS TOGETHER, MAYBE WE SHOULD TRY TO SET SOME POSITIVE EXAMPLES FOR THE KIDS. :unsure:

Great post. You are bringing everything into focus.

Does Albert Harris Sr. have a daughter who currently plays for AE....

Come on now Chill! Mr. Harris is just a great supporter of the AE program. I just knew this would come up.

But Good Luck to the HHS program... SETNsports, you said it right! "Why get all bent out shape for a November GAME?" Some people just have bad tempers. They just can't take the heat!!! Oh yeah, I'm supposed to be from the hood so I don't know what I'm talking about, right WesCharge? Because you edited that post doesn't mean people haven't read it. It's ok, but I'm out...

I hope to see HHS again next year but this time at AE!!!

Good Luck and GO LADY ROADRUNNERS

Come on now Chill! Mr. Harris is just a great supporter of the AE program. I just knew this would come up.

But Good Luck to the HHS program... SETNsports, you said it right! "Why get all bent out shape for a November GAME?" Some people just have bad tempers. They just can't take the heat!!! Oh yeah, I'm supposed to be from the hood so I don't know what I'm talking about, right WesCharge? Because you edited that post doesn't mean people haven't read it. It's ok, but I'm out...

I hope to see HHS again next year but this time at AE!!!

Good Luck and GO LADY ROADRUNNERS

I honestly dont care where your from your still ignorant...

I like picking with you guys and gals because you're letting me get to you :thumb: . Boy its fun!!! Post the news of Cait's injury whenever you get it. But I did say I wouldn't post anymore unless I felt like it but this will be my last POST.... Boy I got under a lot people skin. That's what us "hood" people do!!!

I like picking with you guys and gals because you're letting me get to you :thumb: . Boy its fun!!! Post the news of Cait's injury whenever you get it. But I did say I wouldn't post anymore unless I felt like it but this will be my last POST.... Boy I got under a lot people skin. That's what us "hood" people do!!!

Wow, Turtles causin me to see double! Don't know that I can handle double of any of the posts on this thread!

Wow, Turtles causin me to see double! Don't know that I can handle double of any of the posts on this thread!

Turtle...you are a real class act. And now you play the race card! What an idiot. I will never root for Austin East in anything. I always thought that AE was a school with class, I was wrong, because of you!

Wescharge,

If you let one person change your opinion, you probably wouldn't have rooted for them anyway. The post you edited, you didn't have to reread to know what you were saying, so why edit it, you know, that's how you think and you meant it. But I guess race didn't matter. Funny how we want to say it doesn't, but then you toss out all those stereotype insults.

I also think its kind of funny how everybody gets all moral and talk about other people who give there opinion on an athlete, but then they turn around and throw insults toward the poster. Seems just as bad, to me. This is a sports forum, and unfortunately when people talk about sports, sometimes that involves members of that team.

Back to Cait. I hope that she is alright, and it's not a ACL. Those can be fixed and you can play again, but they eventually catch up with you as you get older.

Edited by extremefury

Hey if you don't like what i'm posting OH WELL!!!! It's not going to affect me one bit unlike you all.

Secondly, I'm not old enough to have a daughter which is in high school so NO, no one on that team is my kid.

Thirdly, from the looks of it, Cait is out for the season. If I'm wrong, that's good. iT just looked bad to me so its whatever.

Fourth, Sherwood17, you said "if she wanted to go back in than her parents or coaches had nothing to do with it because it's her decision." Ok, what IF this is a season ending injury? Then, what's going to be said? I hope its not but what if it is?

This is my last post on this unless I feel like coming back in here. I'm thinking Webb now. The HHS game is behind me and the Lady Roadrunners. I'm going to leave on this note, I've seen better. Yes, I think the LADY ROADRUNNERS should be ranked in the National but hey, it's just like the BCS polls those polls don't mean FLIP!!!!

Take it how you want it!! If you don't like what I post, JUST DON't READ it nor RESPOND- HOW HARD is that?

Smalltown, you hit the nail on the coffin. HHS hit the FREE THROWS and AE didn't that's why AE lost. HHS is a good free throw shooting team(HEY, is that a negative comment toward HHS? I've said that before but you all are taking me as a bad person, but who cares)

I'm still trying to find out who was applauding while she was down?

I know im a little late answering this, but since you were wondering who was appluading when Cait went down...well i will tell you. It was on the AE bench. I really don't know what role she played on the team, but it was the older woman...you know the one with black and grey hair. It just shows that people at every age can be immature because her cheering when cait got hurt was cruel. I know for a fact that when all 3 of the AE players went down during the game that no one on the HHS bench claped and cheered because they got injured.

As you are stating that HHS doesn't deserve to be ranked and that you think that AE has a better ball team...Lets just get this straight. I have seen both teams play. AE has a good ball club...they do deserve recognition b/c they have a bunch of athelets, but the thing that they lack is disciple. It seems to me that they only really play when they wanted to. And i do agree they did miss some very important free throws that hurt them in the long run. But you have no right to say that HHS doesn't have a ball club because the night they played AE they weren't hitting anything! If you were paying attention to the game you would have noticed the amount of misses they had....which is very unusual. Everyone on that team works extremely hard to be where they are at! They are a very fundamental team which has proven to over power the teams with more athletic players. For instance when they went down to florida to play they won all their games without Cait around and because they were just doing their thing.

I hope that all the players that got injured during the game are ok...Cait as well as the 3 AE players!

Good luck the rest of the session to both teams!