Heritage over AE

TdTbb

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey boyz!

Caity Mac, I am prayin' for you! You are a terrific kid and an inspiration to all students and student athletes.

As for the hatin' on here, come on, I dated Cait's dad for a while and there is a rumor that Reese might even be my son.

It is unfortunate that both Cait and Reese had injuries during their high school careers. Both are gifted athletes.

Now back to my dating days. I also dated a guy named William Clinkscales back in the day. They say I confused him so much he changed his name to Joey and went on to play for the large orange.

Stanton Stevens and I went out a couple of times too! Stanton would shake that groove thang!

As for AE (beep, beep) girls basketball...I am just proud they have athletes on the team now. They have not had a glorious past in lady roadrunner basketball days. However, from the looks of things they are turning it around.

As for the "5-0" in the stands at HHS...I think it is great when women police officers take control. It makes me think all my training and feminist movements have paid off.

Turtle, you have done what you intended, you proved your education level in one of your earlier posts when you said, "I seen!" I know, I know, u waz jus' keepin' it real!

Remember "Hate the game not the playa!" Like you turtle...I'm just keepin it real!

Caitlyn you are a great person, and you will always be, you have great parents, great teachers, great friends and I am extremely proud of the courage you have and continue to show!

If you waste your time reading this, your dad will be able to tell you who I am! I expect front row seats next November and I want to meet Candace! She reminds me of me!

One last thing...I am a betting woman and I am betting Turtle will show his true colors and respond, ONE more time!

Love you boyz!

:rolleyes:

re dit dit dur never add ur friggin personal crap on coacht EVER....

NOBODY WANTS TO SEE OR HEAR THAT.......

JUST REMEMBER NOBODY CARES !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IT DON T MATTER WHO YOU DATED IN 1934

WE ARE HERE TO READ ABOUT CAITYS' INJURY

AGAIN :::::: REE DIT DIT DUR!!!

HEY VOLUNTEERFAN 23 WHATDYA THINK

OOPS SPILLED MY GUTS

Hey boyz!

I don't really speak the language you are writing. However, I think I talked about Cait's injury. I am so sorry it happened.

Why do you care Norton, what Volunteer 23 thinks?

Isn't that a little personal? All the guys I dated love getting the free press on here. It makes them think back to a time when athletics and girls came easy to them!

I am a little more refined now, and would never date so many men again. I am not quite sure I look as good now as I did back then!

What d'ya think NORTON?

Love you boyz!

:rolleyes:

Hey boyz!

I don't really speak the language you are writing. However, I think I talked about Cait's injury. I am so sorry it happened.

Why do you care Norton, what Volunteer 23 thinks?

Isn't that a little personal? All the guys I dated love getting the free press on here. It makes them think back to a time when athletics and girls came easy to them!

I am a little more refined now, and would never date so many men again. I am not quite sure I look as good now as I did back then!

What d'ya think NORTON?

Love you boyz!

:thumb:

let me just say volunteerfan23 is a friend.. i was REFERRING to a joke that i told earlier.....

Free press i think thats what newspaper classifieds and/or personals are for...

Hey boyz!

I had an opportunity to talk to Cait. She seemed disappointed of course, but what a great kid!

I talked to her Aunt the other day too. She came by while I was watching my stories. She told me that she used to date Turtle and all he was...well she said she wouldn't kiss and tell!

I have to keep it real and give Turtle his props he didn't jump back on here!

Gov Man you are my only true love, you will always bite when I throw out the bait!

Caity, hope you are doing better, we are all pulling for you!

Love you boyz!

:thumb: