Shootmore

Region 4AA Tournament  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Region 4AA Tournament

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

here's yours 19 points with 3 people in her face at all times. if you want to throw someone in our face you better use your post players. There was no one in Ross face all night long, unless she was playing at another gym.

Ahhhhhh. I seeeeee. You are a big J fan........ NO MORE SOUP FOR YOU Can't and won't go there nice try though btw she should have had 40 and 25 rebounds

No, I am a team fan, unlike you Columbian, and the boxscores tell all, Ross wasn't guarded and it seems as if the competition came with big J and the Bullock kid. So get your facts straight, and I doubt if she had that many rebounds, you can't rebound and run from the ball. We have a watch dog at all games, and if the competition is tough, the Ross kid is out of the picture.

No, I am a team fan, unlike you Columbian, and the boxscores tell all, Ross wasn't guarded and it seems as if the competition came with big J and the Bullock kid. So get your facts straight, and I doubt if she had that many rebounds, you can't rebound and run from the ball. We have a watch dog at all games, and if the competition is tough, the Ross kid is out of the picture.

Yeah we've seen supa scout. Box scores don't lie and they are dead on bro. My facts are straight and you can point and click yourself into a box score frenzie and see for yourself. All your posts players faced was a simple double down deuce. BTW good luck in your games next week. See ya roun' town.

I had no idea Coffee Co. only had 2 district wins. sounds like the system needs revamping. Where R U redlady?

Most Coffee Co fans post only when things are going good. Yes, the system needs a change, but the coach won't be around to do it. The parents are very upset with the coach. They think their team should have more wins. It has been real ugly of late.

Edited by wingman10

The end is still a long way off, but this thing gets to be more fun by the minute. We could have had a three way tie for first after the games on Friday, but Lincoln County's win over my Lady Cats now gives us the possibility for a three or four way tie for third at the end of the season. There could be a lot of teams at or right at the six and six mark come tourney time. For this to happen they would all have to split with each other and not upset anyone else but it could come to pass. With this in mind, would someone give me a refresher course on how things are sorted out when you have a tie after the regular season??? I know that head to head would come first but what are the steps after that??? I think I ask this question every year, but you know "it's the mad cow" :thumb:

Go Lady Cat's and Go 8AAA!!!!!!!!!!

HOOPS TO YA!!!!!!!!!

kw

If it is involving 2 teams only... Head to head first ( i think) then coin toss. If it is a 3-way I know in softball it was decided on coin tosses. First to see who got the bye then who got the higher seed. KW you are right it is going to be interesting. Who do the wildkittens play this week? (I'm not belittling the team they're just young)

If it is involving 2 teams only... Head to head first ( i think) then coin toss. If it is a 3-way I know in softball it was decided on coin tosses. First to see who got the bye then who got the higher seed. KW you are right it is going to be interesting. Who do the wildkittens play this week? (I'm not belittling the team they're just young)

No offense taken :lol: We play on the road at Coffee County Tuesday and at home on "Big Khuna Night" (Friday) against Tullahoma.

I was very happy to see the Columbia win Friday and if y'all stay healthy, the sky is the limit. Good luck to ya!!! I will be pulling for y'all except for when you play us of course :thumb:

HOOPS TO YA!!!!!!!

kw

Thanks and back atcha. I've done some checking and ties will be discussed at the district meeting Feb. 15th but they are usually settled with coin flips even in multiple team ties.

With that said, there is a potential tie for first if Shelbyville and Columbia win out. And very well could be a 3-4 way tie for 3rd. I've never seen the district so close. I don't think a 2nd place finish (as the result of a coin toss or not) is a bad thing anymore you get to play a game that if all went well you'd win and get any tournament jitters out. But the other spots could make a coach hold a gun to his head depending on how the coin flip results were. It even makes it hard to speculate on final standings. Shelbyville folks could hollar all they want for first place and by a flip.... wind up 2nd, and the same for Columbia. But 3-5 could really cry about what bracket they wound up in as a result of the flip. They might have to get the guy who authenticates the coin flip on the Superbowl to come oversee that coin toss session.

Edited by banjodr