4 Franklin Co. 4-4 50.00%

5 Lincoln Co. 4-4 50.00%

6 Coffee Co. 4-5 44.44%

7 Tullahoma 0-9 0.00%

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This week's schedule has all out-of-district games on tuesday but 3 games on friday that will have an affect on # 3 - 6.

Tuesday 1/31:

Lawrence Co @ Giles Co

Columbia @ Harpeth

Franklin Co @ Moore Co

Marshall Co @ Lincoln Co

Friday 2/3

Lawrence Co @ Shelbyville

Tullahoma @ Franklin Co

Coffee Co @ Lincoln Co

Giles Co @ Columbia

For the tournament, 1 seed gets a bye

2 hosts 7

3 hosts 6

4 hosts 5 Right? then 1 playes winner of this game 4-5 and the 2-7 3-6 winners plaly soooo

Looks like the whole tournament seed could almost be done with a coin toss. More than likely the 1-2 teams will be a toss and 3-4 teams for 3-6 seeds could also. It is looking like a 2 seed (getting to play a game in their own gym) may not be such a bad thing huh. Agree Disagree?

Two or three district games remain for 8AAA teams and it is just about as close as you could hope for.

Coffee Co. will have to finish strong for a four way tie for third but it could still happen, but I just don't think that Shelbyville game is winnable. So I think they are most probably going to finish in the six spot.

Franklin Co. has no unwinnable games left and if they finish strong could lock up third with a 7-5 record, but that is such a big IF that I would not bet on it. Coffee and Lincoln are no pushovers.

Lincoln Co. has all home games left and that will help them. Don't think they beat Columbia at home but who knows. Most likely they will finish at 6-6 but remember the Franklin Co. game is a must for this to happen.

Lawrence Co. finishes on the road with games at Shelbyville and Columbia. Well, these girls always have been taught to "Embrace The Challenge" so there should be a lot of hugging going on :thumb: Most everyone has us penciled in to finish in that 3-5 bunch at 6-6 but these girls are not scared of the devil himself, and when fear is not present HOPE fills the void. One win locks third. Go Girls!!!

HOOPS TO YA!!!!!!!!

kw

kw, You guys play defense at Shelbyville like you know how and you could pull one out. It'll be hard and Bennet can't get in foul trouble. Your guard pressure could be the difference. I hope it happens then it looks like a cat fight in the Lion's

Den huh?. I'm resigned to the fact however, that there'll probably be a coin flip for first and second and in all my years, I have never been pulling for a team that won a stinkin coin flip. It cost a good team I was following one year a decent seed and from there they got upset in an elimination game and poof it was over. Oh well Harpeth bound and already to stop at Cracker Barrell cause I heard the stand there ain't much.

Edited by banjodr

If Columbia can take care of business next week we will see a coin flip.

i can see that coming for 1st and 2nd. but the interesting outcome may be the coin flip for the 3-5 or 3-6 spots if they stay bunched up seeing how 5 and 6 will have to travel to 3 and 4 for the elimination round. 4 teams are so close yet only 2 of them will advance.

I think Shelbyville and Columbia are in the best situations possible. With 1 more win for Columbia and 2 wins for Shelbyville they can't finish lower than 2nd and who cares if there is a flip or not just another game for the concession stand to make $$$ They either one would play Tullahoma. I kinda like the game under your belt before going to LCHS. Am I wrong?

I can only hope was a off night for 8AAA. If this is the way we are gonna play it will be a short post season. Taking nothing away from the opposition, but based on the scores I am seeing several of our teams did not play AAA caliber ball tonight. Wake up now for judgement is at hand.

GO 8AAA!!!

kw

I can only hope was a off night for 8AAA. If this is the way we are gonna play it will be a short post season. Taking nothing away from the opposition, but based on the scores I am seeing several of our teams did not play AAA caliber ball tonight. Wake up now for judgement is at hand.

GO 8AAA!!!

kw

Very surprising scores...but I did like the Moore Co game. Moore Co made 8 3's and FC only scored 26.