3rd Annual WesCharge Christmas List

ParisRiverRat

Since Turkey Day is over, I'll give ya'll plenty of time to help me with my wish list!

(All is intended for fun only, however, I hope they come true, don't get any panties in a wad during this joyfull season)

Ho, Ho, Ho

1 A new gym for Obion Co, as that barn needs to come down!

2 The heart of Bianca Thomas to appear in the Lady Chargers! She willed Chester Co to a gold ball.

3 Another supply of "Industrial Strength Pukebags". I used all I had at the state tournament when we forgot to guard 1 player (Butler from WV)! :D

4 A 6'4" girl that can make a 4 footer! :wub:

5 Chris Donald of Huntingdon to sign to play football at UT-Martin.

6 A skinny accountant to add all the points up that Westview intends to score! :D

7 Someone that can tell me the difference between a Warlord, Wizard, Witch, Sorceror, and other darkside characters.

8 A basketball player in South Fulton, it better not be Britt son # 1!

9 A gold football in Union City (it hurts to say it, but it is true).

10 Heck, a gold basketball, too!

11 Grand Prize winning ticket to the PowerBall. Even if bad stuff happens to all the winners. I'll take my chances. :thumb:

12 Basketball knowledge for redbirdfan, outside of Obion Co.

13 A 4th place finish in 13AA for his beloved girls, so I can say, "I told ya so!" ;)

14 A season with no injuries and a lot of memories for all the teams!

15 2 gold balls in Weakley Co!

This is a good start, I'll have more in a few days!

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oops, left these off:

16 A big red wagon for Insell and his 10(?) gold balls!

17 A little red wagon for Jim Brown and his 4 gold balls! (Fixing to be 9! :D )

18 A littler red wagon for Randy Frazier and his 2 gold balls!

19 A book on "How to teach a 3 month old a baby hook shot"

20 A book on "How to teach a 3 month old how to wipe her butt!" :thumb:

Ho Ho Ho

Since Turkey Day is over, I'll give ya'll plenty of time to help me with my wish list!

(All is intended for fun only, however, I hope they come true, don't get any panties in a wad during this joyfull season)

Ho, Ho, Ho

2 The heart of Bianca Thomas to appear in the Lady Chargers! She willed Chester Co to a gold ball.

3 Another supply of "Industrial Strength Pukebags". I used all I had at the state tournament when we forgot to guard 1 player (Butler from WV)! ;)

4 A 6'4" girl that can make a 4 footer! :thumb:

5 Chris Donald of Huntingdon to sign to play football at UT-Martin.

6 A skinny accountant to add all the points up that Westview intends to score! :D

7 Someone that can tell me the difference between a Warlord, Wizard, Witch, Sorceror, and other darkside characters.

8 A basketball player in South <a href='http://www.coacht.com/inside/team.cfm?SchoolID=159&SportID=2' target='_blank'>Fulton</a>, it better not be Britt son # 1!

9 A gold football in Union City (it hurts to say it, but it is true).

10 Heck, a gold basketball, too!

11 Grand Prize winning ticket to the PowerBall. Even if bad stuff happens to all the winners. I'll take my chances. :wub:

12 Basketball knowledge for redbirdfan, outside of Obion Co.

13 A 4th place finish in 13AA for his beloved girls, so I can say, "I told ya so!" :D

14 A season with no injuries and a lot of memories for all the teams!

15 2 gold balls in Weakley Co!

#5 is wishful thinking. He's bigtime and UTM are smalltime.

21 A trio of referees who actually all have a clue.

22 Some "stick 'em" for some of the receivers I watched try to catch a football this year. I'll call Ken-Tenn Sports!

23 For mrbigster to fall of his "being positive" wagon.

24 A muzzle for Luap Elknit!!!!

25 For UTM to have a better record in football than UT. Wait a second.....IT HAPPENED! :thumb:

HO HO HO

21 A trio of referees who actually all have a clue.

22 Some "stick 'em" for some of the receivers I watched try to catch a football this year. I'll call Ken-Tenn Sports!

23 For mrbigster to fall of his "being positive" wagon.

24 A muzzle for Luap Elknit!!!!

25 For UTM to have a better record in football than UT. Wait a second.....IT HAPPENED! :D

HO HO HO

26 A muzzle for ffit............. :ph34r::lol::lol:

• 3 weeks later...

27 A new Athletic Director at UT-Martin!

I hope I have offended a few, it was my intention! :lol:

Merry Christmas to all!

Does anybody have a Lion's Club Bracket for the Martin Lions Club Christmas Tournament? I wonder with all the political correctness going around if this tournament will be call the Holiday tournament next year? :angry:

27 A new Athletic Director at UT-Martin!

I hope I have offended a few, it was my intention! :lol:

Merry Christmas to all!

Does anybody have a Lion's Club Bracket for the Martin Lions Club Christmas Tournament? I wonder with all the political correctness going around if this tournament will be call the Holiday tournament next year? :angry:

Wes, if you find the muzzle let me know! Lions bracket is posted on a thread about the tournament. Can't remember if it's in the girls or boys forum but I'm sure you can find it.

Ho, Ho, Ho

12 Basketball knowledge for redbirdfan, outside of Obion Co

13 A 4th place finish in 13AA for his beloved girls, so I can say, "I told ya so!" ;)

Oh My :lol: Is WesCharge in the holiday spirit or WHAT?/ For starters, since you mentioned the BARN in Troy so much, I'll save you a couple of bricks from the ole

place when they bring it down, so you can use the bricks as bookends(NO, Wait a minute, BOOKENDS!!, you can't read :P )

Maybe my knowledge will get past the county lines, Nice to see you guys at the Westview/D'burg game the other night.. heavyD got some PT as the camera could not stay off of him(but then again, HOW COULD it?? :huh: )

As for the 4th place finish in 13AA, we'll see what happens come tourney time..

If not you owe me some Wings from HeavyD's favorite OWL RESTAURANT!!

Happy Holidays to you and all of my Weakley County Brethren B)

P.S. PLEASE ADD to your WISH LIST that the Cardinals find someone besides Pujols that can hit before Spring Training!!