Best in 1A '06

hs sports fan

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can honestly say that TC will still be a powerhouse next year. They've dominated most the teams they have played and the freshmen put up most of the 91 points of RBS who I know people got upset about but its true. So They may not be as dominate as this year but this team will never be a pushover.

Jo Byrns should be as good if not better next year. although we had 9 seniors only 1 started both ways and that was clay our QB and Safety. Many key player that quit 2 years ago after a dismal 3-7 season to concentrate on a GREAT base ball team will be coming back. we will only loose 3 players on D( a S a Outside linebackeer and a DT) so our d will be just as good if not better and on O we loose a QB a OT a C a WR and a TE but a player that started last year but quit will be coming back and he's a playmaker. please don't lash out in anger i just wanted to say this if only for my own reasons.

Josh Smith from Temple is probably going to be one of the best FB/TE in the state. He's like 6'3 and 240 lbs. and very strong. I know he is only in 1A and plays for a small school but I've seen this kid play several times and he is tough. Should be interesting to see what Temple does next year seeing that they are losing one of the best (underrated) QB's in the state in Kevin Smithson and they don't have that many quality players on the team (especially on defense).

Temple has another good player in Seth Skogen (WR).

I believe he led the Chattanooga area in receptions this year.

He's like 6'4 and 230 and has good hands. He's also very strong.

The only thing negative I've heard about him is that he tends to be a little bit lazy at times. But overall I think he's one of the best receivers in the state. Again, Temple is going to have to find someone to throw the ball to these guys in order for them to get the stats and recognition for next year.