warren co girls

ladynred

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Beat Greenbriar Monday, then lost to Station Camp Tuesday night. Why is it that all the other teams in 7AAA play GOOD competition while we play the (no offense) to the lower class A and AA teams? I know its with how your win/loss record looks, but even Blackman is playing Wilson Central and Shelbyville! Good for the NEW coach. Play some competition and not worry what your record looks like, just think in another 4-5 years she might get her 100th win at warren county. (After 10 years there.)

• 2 weeks later...

Lost two out of three at the Overton tourney. Lost to Glencliff, then Father Ryan, but beat Watertown to finish fifth out of six teams. She might want to get into a tourney she thinks she can win next year. It's time for a new coach to take over this floundering program, her time is through at Warren County. Please give us another one-line statement to the principal after this year is over. Please! For the girls and the community.

After losing by 30 to Coffee Co and 22 to White Co, we are now 5-10. It is clear to everyone in the community this team is lost and needs new direction. As I keep stating, the girls deserve better as well as the community. It is hard though to get her out when her twin brother is the AD and the principal is one of her closest friends. Let's hope they get their first district win against either Blackman or Lebanon.

After losing by 30 to Coffee Co and 22 to White Co, we are now 5-10. It is clear to everyone in the community this team is lost and needs new direction. As I keep stating, the girls deserve better as well as the community. It is hard though to get her out when her twin brother is the AD and the principal is one of her closest friends. Let's hope they get their first district win against either Blackman or Lebanon.

Way to go Lady Pioneers on a win at Blackman! Girls won in spite of everything that is wrong. Keep trying and get another win against Lebanon on Fri.

If it wasn't for Frazier and Locke "being aggressive" at the end of the game it could have been close (thank you girls for not stalling the ball). I am proud of Locke for getting hot and leading the team to a victory. Here's the greatest thing - some people think I'm putting down the girls team-very,very,very wrong. I care more for those girls than any of the "rah-rah" fans in the stands and loyal coach supporters who can sign their name to a petition. I WANT THEM TO DO GOOD! Blackman was a horrible team that they should beat! Lebanon has decent posts but no guards, they SHOULD beat them too!!!! Regards to Ann Marie Lanning on hoping to get better soon from a foot injury, you are fun to watch on the court and congrats to Tikendra Jones from siegel on her 1,000th point.

If it wasn't for Frazier and Locke "being aggressive" at the end of the game it could have been close (thank you girls for not stalling the ball). I am proud of Locke for getting hot and leading the team to a victory. Here's the greatest thing - some people think I'm putting down the girls team-very,very,very wrong. I care more for those girls than any of the "rah-rah" fans in the stands and loyal coach supporters who can sign their name to a petition. I WANT THEM TO DO GOOD! Blackman was a horrible team that they should beat! Lebanon has decent posts but no guards, they SHOULD beat them too!!!! Regards to Ann Marie Lanning on hoping to get better soon from a foot injury, you are fun to watch on the court and congrats to Tikendra Jones from siegel on her 1,000th point.

We all want them to do well.They deserve something good to happen to them.Hopefully the girls can motivate themselves to win some more ballgames starting tonight with Lebanon.

Good win for the Lady Pioneers over Lebanon.They are hopefully gaining some confidence for the rest of the season.Play at Oakland on Tuesday looking for their third straight district win.That would be a great story with everything that has gone wrong.Locke and the Fraziers are playing better.If Rhea could get back to 100% from her injury,they could surprise some teams down the stretch.GO LADY PIONEERS!

Good win for the Lady Pioneers over Lebanon.They are hopefully gaining some confidence for the rest of the season.Play at Oakland on Tuesday looking for their third straight district win.That would be a great story with everything that has gone wrong.Locke and the Fraziers are playing better.If Rhea could get back to 100% from her injury,they could surprise some teams down the stretch.GO LADY PIONEERS!

It is very evident to the District that Warren County is playing better. Teams just don't play better unless there is a concerted effort by a lot of people, parents, coaches and players. While this may not quite be the total change that fans remember a few years back when WC was a powerhouse, it is evident something is happening. Good Luck the rest of the season, except against the Stars. I am sure that the fans know this is a building block. The players deserve your support.

They are beating the teams they are supposed to- a 2-13 Lebanon and 3-9 Blackman. They should beat Oakland with the experience they have over them. I'm proud of Locke and all the girls for doing better, but starting Friday they have to go against better defensive teams with siegel. They have to handle the ball better and play better defense. These girls could have been a lot better with the girls that did not play because of the coaching. It would have been nice to see what they could have done. Just watch the overplay by Oakland's defense.

They are beating the teams they are supposed to- a 2-13 Lebanon and 3-9 Blackman. They should beat Oakland with the experience they have over them. I'm proud of Locke and all the girls for doing better, but starting Friday they have to go against better defensive teams with siegel. They have to handle the ball better and play better defense. These girls could have been a lot better with the girls that did not play because of the coaching. It would have been nice to see what they could have done. Just watch the overplay by Oakland's defense.

You willm have a battle againt oakland as TD is back and they are much better.