warren co girls

ladynred

Locke finished with about 29 points, but missed quite a few block shots. WC got bown by about 20 points and battled back to send it into overtime, but the Starks girl had HUGE rebounds on missed freethrow attempts in OT. WC kind of looked confused in the OT on offense. Tullahoma looked like a different gruop pf girls from years past, I feel they have a good, young NEW coach, she was bringing a lot of excitement to the sidelines. This is a game if your WC that you have to win. I feel they overlooked them, and I'LL beat coach to her excuse before she can use it "It's hard to play two nights in a row especially after an exhausting district game last night against siegel." guess what coach, Tullahoma played on Friday night too.

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Locke finished with about 29 points, but missed quite a few block shots. WC got bown by about 20 points and battled back to send it into overtime, but the Starks girl had HUGE rebounds on missed freethrow attempts in OT. WC kind of looked confused in the OT on offense. Tullahoma looked like a different gruop pf girls from years past, I feel they have a good, young NEW coach, she was bringing a lot of excitement to the sidelines. This is a game if your WC that you have to win. I feel they overlooked them, and I'LL beat coach to her excuse before she can use it "It's hard to play two nights in a row especially after an exhausting district game last night against siegel." guess what coach, Tullahoma played on Friday night too.

Wow! WC got beat by Tullahoma. Unbelieveable!

Sounds like the girls came out flat against Tull. After a close hard fought game with Siegel on Fri, we should have won this game. Proud of the girls for coming back from 20 pts down and getting to overtime but the game still could have been won in regulation and OT if we had hit our free throws. Free throws also killed us against Siegel.Hard to believe Locke had 29 pts and we still lost. Keep trying and dont give up. We can still make something out of this season.

tullahoma has made slight improvements but they have gotten better coach galloway has them playing defense i just hope we can keep her in about 2 years we will get back to the region we have some great 8th graders over at east i know they handed harris in shelbyville their 1st loss in 2 years

Edited by mjuhb

tullahoma has made slight improvements but they have gotten better coach galloway has them playing defense i just hope we can keep her in about 2 years we will get back to the region we have some great 8th graders over at east i know they handed harris in shelbyville their 1st loss in 2 years

Tullahoma has had good middle teams before. The players pick something else to do when they get to THS. Galloway must get the majority of them to play at the High School level.

Tullahoma has had good middle teams before. The players pick something else to do when they get to THS. Galloway must get the majority of them to play at the High School level.

none play soccer or cheerlead well it's kind of funny because cheerleading hurts the soccer program and soccer has killed off the basketball program the last couple of years

And they won't, because those games come down to coaching. Just like it has in years past. I give credit to Tullahoma for playing in one of the top two AAA districts this year, everyone has a winning record and they do not get to play any cupcakes like Oakland, Blackman, or Lebanon. Good luck tpo Coach Gallaway, she seems headed in the right direction. WC plays at Cookeville Tues then has Riverdale at home Friday. Does anyone know about the health of Riverdale?

And they won't, because those games come down to coaching. Just like it has in years past. I give credit to Tullahoma for playing in one of the top two AAA districts this year, everyone has a winning record and they do not get to play any cupcakes like Oakland, Blackman, or Lebanon. Good luck tpo Coach Gallaway, she seems headed in the right direction. WC plays at Cookeville Tues then has Riverdale at home Friday. Does anyone know about the health of Riverdale?

The loss to Tullahoma points out the weakness of 7-AAA. Tullahoma hasn't won a game in 8-AAA and they have only 2 wins overall and both of those wins are against 7-AAA teams, Oakland and Warren County.