Thunderbird High, AZ

Sullivan Central

Bolivar Central

Sullivan South

Father Henry Carr Catholic(Canada)

Clear Creek High, TX

Boone/West Anchorage, AK

whose gonna win?

Bolivar And that's all I have to say!!!!

I'll admit I think it's Bolivar as well. I don't have much faith in the BA Eagles after they lost to Shelbyville.

give beasely, kottas, garret, wright, and brown some time to get their basketball legs under them and i bet they keep the turnovers down (which is what really cost them the game) as well as have some strength and fitness left in the 4th quarter; not saying they'll win but the team will certainly be much improved; also BA is a very beatable team if someone shoots lights out or is simply much more athletic at the guard position

Guest catfish-hunter

just like during football season you make a judgment without even seeing the teams play BA and shelbyville will both have a 30 win seasons i wouldn't write BA yet because shelbyville is a AAA contender

Don't get mad just because I have an opinion.

If you don't like what I have to post ignore my posts. Otherwise keep your mouth shut.

Just because I was right when picking against Tullahoma most of the time, the two exceptions were Beech and Hillsboro, doesn't mean you have to hate me.

Don't get mad just because I have an opinion.

If you don't like what I have to post ignore my posts. Otherwise keep your mouth shut.

Just because I was right when picking against Tullahoma most of the time, the two exceptions were Beech and Hillsboro, doesn't mean you have to hate me.

you didn't see them play so your opinion mean nothing

just because I was right when picking against all the region 6 teams going out in the 1st round doesn't mean you have to hate me

Tennessee High played Bolivar Central down to the last shot in overtime at the Bahamas tournament. Now either the Vikings are that good or Bolivar is not as good as everyone thinks.

I’m going with Brentwood. They only lost to Shelbyville by one and Shelbyville is defiantly an AAA state contender.