CSAS at Grace

gracebballman

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

GHS is gonna slaughter CSAS tonight! they have no chance of winning w/ Davis Eldridge poppin' up threes and jumpers they have no chance!!!

You can tell programs that have been garbage for so long then they finally have a little bit of success and now they think they are the greatest program on earth.

I am happy you all are finally winning ballgames. SOme of you people need to take notes from coach Mathiess and act like you have class like he does.

GHS is gonna slaughter CSAS tonight! they have no chance of winning w/ Davis Eldridge poppin' up threes and jumpers they have no chance!!!

You can tell programs that have been garbage for so long then they finally have a little bit of success and now they think they are the greatest program on earth.

I am happy you all are finally winning ballgames. SOme of you people need to take notes from coach Mathiess and act like you have class like he does.

Csas lost by a lot but despite the score it was still a pretty good game and by the way mcasters stinks and Csas would have had a better chance if the refs werent so bad and i think i sensed some cheating going on for grace plus they took out brian ball who was havin a great game and then brandon craven on grace induced injuries We will see you guys at our house and show you how its done on east third...quote me on this we will win against grace at home by 10

Csas lost by a lot but despite the score it was still a pretty good game and by the way mcasters stinks and Csas would have had a better chance if the refs werent so bad and i think i sensed some cheating going on for grace plus they took out brian ball who was havin a great game and then brandon craven on grace induced injuries We will see you guys at our house and show you how its done on east third...quote me on this we will win against grace at home by 10

Carter stinks? What was CSAS's answer for him? Throwing the ball into his hands instead of shooting? Cheating? Was that how Johnathan Dilts and Carter wore those magnets to draw the rebounds to themselves?

Brian Ball went out cause he got, "injured" remember??? He had a great game though. I expected him to run around, be tall, and stink. He was a good player though. I expect big things out of him in years to come.

Who is Brandon Craven?

When was the program garbage? Like in 1997? Who said Grace is the greatest program on earth? That would be City High.

Garbage? When was the last time Grace was garbage? Like 1997? You were probably in middle school last time Grace was garbage.

BTW: City High School has the greatest program on earth.