Livingston Academy 3A State Champs

The General

WOW! Way to top off a great season. No one deserves it more than this LA team. Great game. The team has made history.

GO HOG-EYE!

Wilson Cates played an amazing game. So did Reeder and Vaughn. The offensive line deserves alot of the credit. They controlled the game.

Los_Angeles_Dodgers_logo175.jpgLos_Angeles_Dodgers_logo175.jpgLos_Angeles_Dodgers_logo175.jpgLos_Angeles_Dodgers_logo175.jpgLos_Angeles_Dodgers_logo175.jpgLos_Angeles_Dodgers_logo175.jpg

Edited by The General

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

WOW! Way to top off a great season. No one deserves it more than this LA team. Great game. The team has made history.

GO HOG-EYE!

Wilson Cates played an amazing game. So did Reeder and Vaughn. The offensive line deserves alot of the credit. They controlled the game.

i agree with that congrats to a great season, but honestly who would have thought that livingston would have made it this far? Hats off to Cates,Reeder,Vaughn, and the offensive line. Cates has my respect, did anyone see the reverse option on the three yard line in the second quarter? That was one of the best plays from a QB i have seen since Payne from Trousdale in the state championship game in 97,98.

Congrats to Livingston on a great season!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

we will see a repeat next year?

were is Cates planning to play college ball at?

You could see a repeat next year if they never give up and play with heart just like this group of guys did.

I have heard that Vandy and Tennessee Tech was looking at him.

Edited by swipper

i agree with that congrats to a great season, but honestly who would have thought that livingston would have made it this far? Hats off to Cates,Reeder,Vaughn, and the offensive line. Cates has my respect, did anyone see the reverse option on the three yard line in the second quarter? That was one of the best plays from a QB i have seen since Payne from Trousdale in the state championship game in 97,98.

Congrats to Livingston on a great season!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Again ... Congrats to Linvinston A. I knew you boys could do it.. The Victoy is sweet .. isin't it ? Be proud and good luck in the future......