Columbia vs Coffee Co.

ladynred

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm going to agree with Bear1 on this one....Pedo29 You said it yourself, this year's team fits the system better.....So my only question is if last years team did not fit the system as well... then why on God's green earth did they stick to the "system" if it wasn't working....He did not adapt his coaching strategies to his team.. that was evident, I saw EVERY game and if he had adapted the methods to the team then he wouldn't have went 15-15 with some of the best talent in the district. Last year's team had a more complete starting line up than any team since 93'. And as far as this year's team being smaller...how much smaller could the 04-05 roster have been with all players under 5'11(Taylor, still there, the tallest) Scroggins didn't graduate much height. Hate to prove you wrong but your statements only hold water on YOUR radio station and YOUR newpaper articles! ......HOWEVER...I do wish the Lady Raiders the best and am very excited to see that they are doing well.

I'll admit scroggins did try to force some things with the team last year. He prolly should have adapted more to his players because he had a load of talent. He is doing well this year and I'll agree with pedo29 he has the best talent to fit the system this season than he has had the past two years. I also don't see what pedo29 said that was so wrong, he simply said that the players this year fit the system better than last years team did.....and I think his Newspaper articles are Very good....I would have to say a step up from the last sports writer they had up there.

My apologies, 2dahoop, vertigo must be catching, forgot about recruits changing schools, anyway Lions will be tamed tonight, eaglettes caged after Christmas, can you say dethroned? :ph34r:

Yohoo Red Lady!!! What kinda deal is this? you posed to be hepin out my blue and gold chiren and bookin a win and dethroning and all that stuff. What happened. Now we got to go to play the lion queens in they place with them coming from behind and beatin you like a dusty ole rug. Can't trust you for nothing. Besides that I listened to the victrolla to the game and you all wise coach started stallin the ball behind what is up in here with that. That gave me so much indigestion that my pickle turnt back into a cucumber. Lord have mercy you had the game won darlin and couldn't come through like my Leroy sometime when he is way too tired. Oh well now I'll have to watch Jerry Springer to calm me down. Bee Sweet

Wingman10:

What game did u ref last night?

Wingman: tell him how you know c'mon. (He really is a ref)

Okay I abstained from anything prior to this game CC vs Columbia but I just gotta give the Lady Lions a BIG ATAGIRL on the game...early foul trouble slow start and all (I won't even mention the striped little men running around in their black Sansabelt slacks that couldn't even make a call long distance) okay that's enough. The girls never let things get out of hand and the 4th quarter was yours all the way. Rachael Perry stepped up.

On another front, you CC guys help me out... this big time coach 2nd year.... why do you stall behind by2 and 4 points in the 4th quarter. Got to give the coaching some of the credit for your loss cause the girls from CC played well. Not trying to start anything I'm serious.. it didn't make sense any thoughts? Let me ask the question in a less offensive way.. Your team had the lead for 3 quarters playing "his system".....Why did he get away from what got him the lead for 3 quarters?

One last thing.. Coach Moore gets kudos for handling the bench and no panic at all and the press at the right time. Good job ladies and Coffee Co is definitely a factor this year also credit there too.

Well yeah the Ladies of Columbia won but they are far from the team they had last year at this point. Our "SYSTEM " just got a kink or two in it last night we led the entire game Lions had no answer for Woo! Eaglettes will destroy them inside on Friday if Janay plays. Our Spread Delay game is superior to most we just got to get it polished a little and its Domination again. :thumb:

Big win for Columbia. CC is a tough place to go play. The lighting in the gym is terrible. The gym is frezzing cold. And the stinkin roof won't hold out the water(although there was no rain last night.) That's why they call it home court advantage I guess.

Columbia is by far the better team. And better coached. Espically when Lampley gets back. Bullock only had 1pt last night. I don't know if that will ever happen again?

CC is a good team. And can beat anyone on any given night. I don't think you want to play them in an elimanation game!!

Columbia may not be the team they were last year, but it's early December. One starter is hurt, another was kicked off the team and is now at Shelbyville. And Columbia is 6-0. They will be just fine. It will be interesting to see where everyone is come Feb.

Edited by Lions Den

Well yeah the Ladies of Columbia won but they are far from the team they had last year at this point. Our "SYSTEM " just got a kink or two in it last night we led the entire game Lions had no answer for Woo! Eaglettes will destroy them inside on Friday if Janay plays. Our Spread Delay game is superior to most we just got to get it polished a little and its Domination again. :rolleyes:

Who is Woo ??? Understand she came from Lewisburg ??? Please give some details.

THANKS

kw