Pacman Jones

Hasn't run his mouth?? Are you serious?? I have been to both Titans/ Colts games this yr and that is ALLLLL the guy does. You said earlier that was why you liked him b/c he talks smack.

He has been embarrassing for the Titans from the beginning esp when the Club incident happened and he came to his front door with no shirt on, chewing on a tooothpick, and running his mouth. Maybe you can search the internet news sites and find the clip.

Maybe he will get better with time.........I sure hope so........even tho I hate the Titans. But he def needs a GOOD press agent, and he makes enuff money to get the best in the business.

I do like him becuase he talks on the field like i said i remember floyd said they drafted him to bring personality to a team that doesnt really have one. I said he doesnt talk much in the media like a T.O. or Chad Johnson. Other than the clash with Bullock and Haynesworth during training camp through the media he hasnt gone outta line once.

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest dare_2_dream

I do like him becuase he talks on the field like i said i remember floyd said they drafted him to bring personality to a team that doesnt really have one. I said he doesnt talk much in the media like a T.O. or Chad Johnson. Other than the clash with Bullock and Haynesworth during training camp through the media he hasnt gone outta line once.

theres a diff. between TO and Chad Johnson vs. PacMan...they have been in the league and earned their respect...the guy was a holdout as a rookie, claimed to be working on his own in a private location...sure could have fooled me...and one of the people you mentioned about running their mouth sure did back it up against your boy...

theres a diff. between TO and Chad Johnson vs. PacMan...they have been in the league and earned their respect...the guy was a holdout as a rookie, claimed to be working on his own in a private location...sure could have fooled me...and one of the people you mentioned about running their mouth sure did back it up against your boy...

Yea hoss, have you not seen the guys checklist. He has burnt up every corner in the league dawg. I know you have seen his locker and the check mark against every corner he faced.

I also cant believe people think Reynaldo Hill is better. He has been a pleasant suprise. Yes he has 3 INT's and 2 TD's but he doesnt break on the ball like Pac does all 3 have been just ducks that have landed right in his arms. The last one the reciever fell down and he just got it. And in recent weeks they have thrown to Rey's side an awful lot more than Pac's.

Let's see....pretty sure that Pacman had a TD scored against him at INDY......yep....more that I think about it.........yep it was HIm that stomped off after getting BURNNNNNED, baby.

It is really bad when the TV Nashville sports anchors all dogg on Smackieboy.

Did you forget that he already had an incident in a bar room brawl BEFORE he was DRAFTED????

Let's see....pretty sure that Pacman had a TD scored against him at INDY......yep....more that I think about it.........yep it was HIm that stomped off after getting BURNNNNNED, baby.

It is really bad when the TV Nashville sports anchors all dogg on Smackieboy.

Did you forget that he already had an incident in a bar room brawl BEFORE he was DRAFTED????

No I didnt forget. I am very aware of it actually. But i support this guy 100%. I love people that play with passion. Except for the miss tackle on Jerry Porter he has gone all out.

No I didnt forget. I am very aware of it actually. But i support this guy 100%. I love people that play with passion. Except for the miss tackle on Jerry Porter he has gone all out.

How can you say that??? He quits running when he is getting burned ...at least he could keep running instead of walking on over to the sidelines......that is NOT someone that goes all out.

here is a good mock draft

1. Houston Texans Reggie Bush, RB, USC

2. New York Jets Matt Leinart, QB, USC

3. San Francisco 49ers Mario Williams, DE, North Carolina St.

4. Green Bay Packers Mathias Kiwanuka, DE, Boston College

5. Tennessee Titans D’Brickashaw Ferguson, OT, Virginia

6. New Orleans Saints A.J. Hawk, LB, Ohio St.

7. Buffalo Bills Eric Winston, OT, Miami

8. Cleveland Browns Haloti Ngata, NT, Oregon

9. Arizona Cardinals Vince Young, QB, Texas

10. Baltimore Ravens Brady Quinn, QB, Notre Dame

11. Detroit Lions Jonathan Scott, OT, Texas

12. Oakland Raiders Darnell Bing, S, USC

13. Miami Dolphins Marcus McNeill, OT, Auburn

14. St. Louis Rams Jimmy Williams, DB, Virginia Tech

15. Philadelphia Eagles Martin Nance, WR, Miami(OH)

16. Denver Broncos (from Washington) Joe Thomas, OT, Wisconsin

17. Minnesota Vikings Laurence Maroney, RB, Minnesota

18. Atlanta Falcons Michael Huff, DB, Texas

19. Pittsburgh Steelers Jesse Mahelona DL Tennessee

20. New England Patriots DeAngelo Williams, RB, Memphis

21. Dallas Cowboys Jason Allen DB Tennessee

22. Tampa Bay Bucs Winston Justice, OT, USC

23. New York Giants Claude Wroten, DT, LSU

24. Kansas City Chiefs Santonio Holmes, WR, Ohio St.

25. San Diego Chargers Chad Greenway, LB, Iowa

26. Chicago Bears Marcedes Lewis, TE, UCLA

27. Carolina Panthers Daryn Colledge, OT, Boise St.

28. Jacksonville Jaguars Tye Hill, CB, Clemson

29. Cincinnati Bengals Tamba Hali, DE, Penn St.

30. Denver Broncos Rodrique Wright, DT, Texas

31. Seattle Seahawks DeMeco Ryans, LB, Alabama

32. Indianapolis Colts Max Jean-Gilles, G, Georgia

Guest dare_2_dream

Yea hoss, have you not seen the guys checklist. He has burnt up every corner in the league dawg. I know you have seen his locker and the check mark against every corner he faced.

I also cant believe people think Reynaldo Hill is better. He has been a pleasant suprise. Yes he has 3 INT's and 2 TD's but he doesnt break on the ball like Pac does all 3 have been just ducks that have landed right in his arms. The last one the reciever fell down and he just got it. And in recent weeks they have thrown to Rey's side an awful lot more than Pac's.

yes i have seen his list, and thats what im trying to say...he backs up his talk and hype, unlike pacman...

We have some people on here that have some issues with young african americans and their lifestyles. Deny it all you want, but you do. Everyone is quick to point out every bad thing Pacman (not smackman or crackman, can we not act in a mature manner) has done. All of us make mistakes, and we have to learn from them. Since the club incident he has been quiet off the field in his behavior. He is learning, give the young man a break.

We have some people on here that have some issues with young african americans and their lifestyles. Deny it all you want, but you do. Everyone is quick to point out every bad thing Pacman (not smackman or crackman, can we not act in a mature manner) has done. All of us make mistakes, and we have to learn from them. Since the club incident he has been quiet off the field in his behavior. He is learning, give the young man a break.

AMEN brother. We are fighting a losing battle man. I know you can see past skin deep. This kid WILL be the best and its becuase he refuses to be anything less and i respect that to the fullest. He doesnt want to be a good corner. He doesnt want to be a good corner like chris mccallister, he wants to be BIG TIME, like PRIME TIME Deion Sanders. He has said he wants to be the greatest and if thats what drives him then i like him.

This is sickening and what is wrong with society today, anytime someone hears something they dont want to hear, they start screaming racism, get over it guys it has nothing to do with the color of this boys skin! Apparently you 2 are the ones with the problem over the skin colors seeing as how you brought it up! Myself personally, have not made a comment on his off the field stuff, I have just said that he is not a Good CB! But I do understand what the other guys are saying about his off the field problems and YES he can correct those and act like he has had some raising, but I am sick and tired of people playing the RACE CARD when the hear something they dont want to hear! You 2 that are making this a racial thing, need to get over it!!!!! :thumb:

Guest dare_2_dream

they have no other arguement but the racism card...

Gerry - I know your not speaking of me. My best friend is a young african american. Dont play the racism card when you run out of other things to say. i dont have a problem with his "lifestyle"" or his "style of clothing", i have a problem with who he is as a person. i could care less whether he is white, black, or hispanic. he does things that are not appropriate on and off the field. he runs his trapper and holdsout from practices and team camps when he is only a rookie. there are vets who dont do that, vets who have been in the pro bowl. what has pacman proved to be able to such things as he done? Nothing.

There is a previous post where someone stated that PacMan was an insult to their race. I mean there are young african americans on here who dont even want to claim him, that should tell you something right there. But keep on worshipping PacMan and playing your racism card...