Pacman Jones

I know he is a rookie, but when you select some 6th overall, you expect them to give production right away! Renaldo Hill has been a better CB than Jones!!!!

You just proved my point I made in another post! If you watch some games real close teams are throwing away from Pacman and picking on Hill the 7th rounder!!

Pacman has produced while making mistakes he has had what three touchdowns called back. Everytime he touches the ball theres a chance he will take to the the house.

Antrele Rolle would not been a good pick for the Titans because they wanted thee players in one and Rolle did not give them that. They needed a cover corner, punt returner & kick returner plus they have lined him up on the offensive side of the ball.

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pacman's image has something to do with his approval rating. If he was a clean cut guy then fans wouldn't be as hard on him. Case and point- Andre Woolfork.

Production right away? I can name only 2 player of the top 10 picks that have been more productive than Pacman. Ronnie Brown and Carnell Williams. Alex Smith has sit the bench and has yet to throw an NFL TD. Braylon Edwards is out for the season with an injury. Cedric Benson isn't even the best rookie on his team. Troy Williamson isn't the deep threat the Vikings thought he would be. Antrell Rolle is out with an injury. Carlos Rogers just got his first start for the Redskins this last week. Mike Williams well what can you say, nothing, cause he hasn't been a factor. So see 7 out of the 10 tops picks are either injured for the season or not contributing to their team.

Derek Mason, Torry Holt, Reggie Wayne, Marvin Harrison, Chad Johnson, Larry Fitzgerald, Randy Moss, Jerry Porter, and Jimmy Smith. These are the recievers Pacman has been lined up against this year. These guys are proving all-pro caliber recievers they will beat 75 % of the corners in the league, so what makes you think a rookie can cover them. Pacman is going through his growing pains. Give him time, the same ones downing him now will be the same ones praising him later.

Thank you my friend. We see eye to eye. Pacman is a good player and a good guy. Despite his few messups off the field go to www.titansonline.com or their official website and read about him

Pacman Article 1 - Pacman reaches out to local high school

Pacman Article 2 - Mike Kieth: Pacman Holding His Own Among 2005 Draft Picks

Pacman Article 3 - Pacman supports Boys and Girls Clubs' college tour

I encourage you all to take a few minutes to read these articles. They all are great stories and show pictures and will changes some of you outlook on this young man on and off the field.

Edited by hs sports fan

wheres the article about the club scene???

Im sorry you have never made a mistake man. Like Gerry Bertier said its becuase of his image. That is not fair to judge someone by his long hair and clothes. He has a great point. What in the world has Andre Woolfolk done. Like I said the Contract issue rubbed me the wrong way to but that was mostly his agent Michael Hughyues (or however you spell it) fault. Pacman grew up in the worst place in Atlanta. His mom was a big time drug dealer and he saw his dad and uncle get murdered with his own eyes. Football was his only way out. Im not hating on anyones opinion b/c i can see why people think this way about him but one day everyone will eat their words.

Guest dare_2_dream

Im sorry you have never made a mistake man. Like Gerry Bertier said its becuase of his image. That is not fair to judge someone by his long hair and clothes. He has a great point. What in the world has Andre Woolfolk done. Like I said the Contract issue rubbed me the wrong way to but that was mostly his agent Michael Hughyues (or however you spell it) fault. Pacman grew up in the worst place in Atlanta. His mom was a big time drug dealer and he saw his dad and uncle get murdered with his own eyes. Football was his only way out. Im not hating on anyones opinion b/c i can see why people think this way about him but one day everyone will eat their words.

i will not eat any words i have said about him. he will never do enough to make up for the trouble he has caused among the Titans organization. He is a waste of time and money. I dont often disagree with you, but Crackman is an idiot. Growing up in the hood isnt an excuse for his actions...

Guest dare_2_dream

warrick dunne has had his share of misery & u dont see him makin excuses 4 it & actin like a thug.

jones got a chance 2 play football in college, and he is makin big money in the pros. dont b cryin his sad life story. he can overcome it. it is called hire a pr agent 2 help u.

Dunn gives homes to single mothers...dont see pacman doing that...

Dunn gives homes to single mothers...dont see pacman doing that...

Yea Warrick has been in the league about 10 years, Pacman has played 12 pro games. Give the guy a break. He hasnt even ran his mouth in the media. He has a great work ethic and is a rookie. He said two weeks ago, " I've had 3 touchdowns called back, I've missed about 3 crucial tackels, and I have missed about 5 interceptions"........ Everyone is entitled to their own opinion but he has the desire to be nothing but the best. He will be great in this league. Just watch how good he will be next year.

Hasn't run his mouth?? Are you serious?? I have been to both Titans/ Colts games this yr and that is ALLLLL the guy does. You said earlier that was why you liked him b/c he talks smack.

He has been embarrassing for the Titans from the beginning esp when the Club incident happened and he came to his front door with no shirt on, chewing on a tooothpick, and running his mouth. Maybe you can search the internet news sites and find the clip.

Maybe he will get better with time.........I sure hope so........even tho I hate the Titans. But he def needs a GOOD press agent, and he makes enuff money to get the best in the business.

Guest dare_2_dream

Yea Warrick has been in the league about 10 years, Pacman has played 12 pro games. Give the guy a break. He hasnt even ran his mouth in the media. He has a great work ethic and is a rookie. He said two weeks ago, " I've had 3 touchdowns called back, I've missed about 3 crucial tackels, and I have missed about 5 interceptions"........ Everyone is entitled to their own opinion but he has the desire to be nothing but the best. He will be great in this league. Just watch how good he will be next year.

Oh and when he called Keith Bulluck for not being loyal to the Titans, that was in the papers, on the tv, and in the media...he questioned the one player who never gives up no matter the situation...and hes a rook, bulluck is an established NFL LB, and one of the very best in the business to add...PacMan hadnt even put on a Titans uniform when he made these remarks, and honestly i wish he never would have...

Time heals everything. Every week I see the post game interviews and I read the practice report everyday. I see Bulluck, Lamont, and Tank commend Pacman more so than any other player. They always talk about his work ethic. Bulluck and him got off to a ruff start but it was just tough love. Bulluck support Pac as much as anyone on that side of the ball. Watch for Pacman on offense this week. I think this will finally be the week he finds the endzone. Wether it is on a punt return, kick return, int. return, fumble return, rush, catch, or even him passing I feel it will be this Sunday. Isnt it great when you got a guy that could score that many ways. I think before his career is over he will score all those ways.

Guest dare_2_dream

Time heals everything. Every week I see the post game interviews and I read the practice report everyday. I see Bulluck, Lamont, and Tank commend Pacman more so than any other player. They always talk about his work ethic. Bulluck and him got off to a ruff start but it was just tough love. Bulluck support Pac as much as anyone on that side of the ball. Watch for Pacman on offense this week. I think this will finally be the week he finds the endzone. Wether it is on a punt return, kick return, int. return, fumble return, rush, catch, or even him passing I feel it will be this Sunday. Isnt it great when you got a guy that could score that many ways. I think before his career is over he will score all those ways.

he can score however he wants, i just hope it isnt in a Tennessee Titans uniform. the guy has issues.

Score?? Well they ARE playing the Texans.....hopefully he could score on them.

BTW.....if the Texans watched the game film.....when SMACKman was sent in on O.....well let';s just say he got his. The COLTS were NOT fooled one bit. They welcomed him to the O. Since Mc Nair never seems to practice, it is awfully hard to work on timing........