Final Poll--3A Top 10

OldCatFan

Just for fun--lets see all of us EXPERTS final top 10. I'll go first and get everyone rilled up!!! 1. LA (Who else?) 2. Fulton (Tie) 2. Knox Catholic (Tie) 4. Austin East 5. Knox Carter 6.Notre Dame 7. David Lipscomb 8. White House(Tie) 8. Greenbrier(Tie) 10. Anderson County(Tie) 10. Dyersburg(Tie) Any arguments?

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just for fun--lets see all of us EXPERTS final top 10. I'll go first and get everyone rilled up!!! 1. LA (Who else?) 2. Fulton (Tie) 2. Knox Catholic (Tie) 4. Austin East 5. Knox Carter 6.Notre Dame 7. David Lipscomb 8. White House(Tie) 8. Greenbrier(Tie) 10. Anderson County(Tie) 10. Dyersburg(Tie) Any arguments?

Not going to get me rilled up. Just will state that it does not matter what the rankings say. Two teams got the trophies. Livingston is #1, DL is #2, and both have the hardware to prove it. Any other rankings are pointless at this time.

Not going to get me rilled up. Just will state that it does not matter what the rankings say. Two teams got the trophies. Livingston is #1, DL is #2, and both have the hardware to prove it. Any other rankings are pointless at this time.

Must have!! Like I said--just for fun!! Nothing else to talk about!!!

Like Highschool fan said LA and Lipscomb got the Gold and Silver. As for the rankings I don't have a clue. But I can pretty much rank the teams that LA played.

1. Fulton

2. Trousdale Co.

3. Lipscomb

4. Knox Catholic

5. Austin East

6. Smith Co.

7. Notre Dame

8. Anderson Co.

9. Kingston

10.Carter

11.Scott Co.

12 York

13 Station Camp

why scott ranked so high they played them as close as anyone if scott didnt have 5 sophmores and 3 freshman starting on D they mighta won but LA was a tough team I was a sophmore and played DE and Ray charles could see he burnt me a time or two but congrats to LA again.

It's not about how close you played LA. It's about how you would have faired with the others. I believe you all beat York didn't you ? And I believe you would have beat Station Camp. And yes you all gave LA a great game and if we hadn't beat you we wouldn't made the play-offs. By know means am I putting down Scott's program.

It's not about how close you played LA. It's about how you would have faired with the others. I believe you all beat York didn't you ? And I believe you would have beat Station Camp. And yes you all gave LA a great game and if we hadn't beat you we wouldn't made the play-offs. By know means am I putting down Scott's program.

Why not go ahead and put Scott County in that top 5? Jtdwel or w.e your name is i wouldent put scott in the top 5 because they dont deserve to be in the top 5 thats why. but they played LA to the limit one play cost scott the ball game and gave LA there state championship sry rocking chair i thought u was puttin it on how scott played LA only not how they played everyone else. but LA had A GREAT TEAM with a couple AWESOME Players/ Unstopable player cates. but Scott had a Unstopable player also #44 wesley smith. but LA beat us fair and square congrats on the state once again and we have a new saying now "If la can do it so can we" not taking anything away from yuns but everyone thought yuns wouldent do crap in this region including me i thought yuns would be terrible but yuns showed the world what yuns were and are made of. congrats on the state and proving everyone wrong