Siegel at Cookeville

THE SQUAD

• Replies 329
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think Keith is GREAT high school bball player. But only being 6'8 playing in the post at a national powerhouse and being that skinny. I just dont see it working out. I think he would be a great fit at MTSU. We need more hometown guys and that Siegel Nation would sure look good in Blue.

that would be nice also considering i have the job offer to be there manager next year so that would fit great but i dont see it

that would be nice also considering i have the job offer to be there manager next year so that would fit great but i dont see it

Yea me either but wouldnt that be nice to see quality players like Jimmy and Kieth go there. Hometown hereos and could help be responsible for a schools turn around. And their local popularity would put people in the seats. And I know with them going their you might would start to see some more area talent.

Krystal Horton was just as big as Jimmy and Kieth and had offers from ALOT of places but she chose middle and has been first team all sunbelt ever since and has helped the team get the NCAA tournament the last two years and win. I just wish people would atleast consider it.

Yea me either but wouldnt that be nice to see quality players like Jimmy and Kieth go there. Hometown hereos and could help be responsible for a schools turn around. And their local popularity would put people in the seats. And I know with them going their you might would start to see some more area talent.

Krystal Horton was just as big as Jimmy and Kieth and had offers from ALOT of places but she chose middle and has been first team all sunbelt ever since and has helped the team get the NCAA tournament the last two years and win. I just wish people would atleast consider it.

i agree with ya id love to see our hometown guys try and transfer Middle into atleast a top 25 team wouldnt that be great to see in the DNJ instead of what coach is coming or who stomped us last nite

i agree with ya id love to see our hometown guys try and transfer Middle into atleast a top 25 team wouldnt that be great to see in the DNJ instead of what coach is coming or who stomped us last nite

Yea when Labrian Lyons was at Riverdale he was one of my best friends and he was the best player in the district. He committed to Lipscomb but as soon as he did he wish he had taken MTSU's offer. He got caught up in the whole starting his first year thing and he went there and well we all know what happened after that. Then Kenyanna Swader was rated the #1 player in the state and he had committed to go there and then i dont even know what happen to him. So there are 2 guys that were suppose to start the trend and didnt so someone needs to take the initiative.

Keith is a projected Small forward in college...He would not play the post in college that is for sure. If he was built like Pierre Niles sure but a college will put some good weight on him and he will be a good swingman

Yea but the deep shot and handles arent there atleast for a national powerhouse team but if that is the path he chooses best of luck to my main man.

I will give you his top 4 as of right now...I know Fla State wants him more than anyone but for some reason he doesn't seem too big on them

Kentucky, University North Carolina - Charlotte, Middle Tennessee State University, Florida State University.

GO MTSU BIG BLUE.... Come on Keith. I thought you were telling me something about Syracuse not to long ago.

Well shoot KY could have used Kieth today. Indiana KILLED them by 26. KY missed their first 20 3's and and finished 2-26........ YIKES :)