Siegel at Cookeville

THE SQUAD

• Replies 329
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Siegel comes to play the CAVS @ home on Friday December 9.

The CAVS only got by Warren County by 4 but Siegel seemed to struggle against a Riverdale team Cookeville beat by 30.

Is this just life in the tough District 7-AAA?

Thoughts?

THE SQUAD :thumb:

It seems as though the Cavs struggles with a team siegel didnt also. Looking forward to this one hopefully both teams bring there A game.

I said in the Riverdale Siegel thread that it will take an amazing shooting night from an athletic team and help from the refs to beat Siegel. Riverdale got most of that and still lost somehow. The only chance I see of Cookeville winning is getting Siegel in foul trouble and Making at least 13+ threes (the amazing shooting part of the equation). Siegel can hit the 3 ball too as they proved vs. Riverdale. That makes 3 games where Siegel had at least 11 3's..... 11,12, and 16. Things will have to play out perfectly for Cookeville. Still want to see Siegel pick it up and play better than they did vs. Riverdale. and 5 games where Darius Roper has had at least 5 three's I believe :P

In the end I think Siegel will pick it up and play better than they did vs. Riverdale. I say they come back strong with a solid 15 point win over Cookeville. The tandem of Jimmy and Darius Roper is too strong.