All Region 6-5A

SACDAWGS

Sorry to hear that DD is leaving-not surprising since they've gutted things over there. I'll try to check it out and report back. If it wasn't for the Sports page, the Tennessean would be out of business at my house-and I'm not talking the sports page for Williamson AM, Brentwood Journal, or Franklin R & A. Those aren't worth the paper used to print them anymore.

Sorry to hear that DD is leaving-not surprising since they've gutted things over there. I'll try to check it out and report back. If it wasn't for the Sports page, the Tennessean would be out of business at my house-and I'm not talking the sports page for Williamson AM, Brentwood Journal, or Franklin R & A. Those aren't worth the paper used to print them anymore.

Check Brentwoodfootball.com for the Bruins' contribution to the all region team. Looks like almost the entire defensive unit made it. And not bad having 4 players-of-the-year!

Tyler Sinclair was so good he made it twice :thumb:

Congrats to all of the Bruins, and especially B-Mac on back to back offensive players of the year, and to "C-Dub" for not only back to back kicker awards, but representing yourself and the school so well at the Mr. Football Awards.

Best of luck to all of the Bruins who made it and are leaving, and congrats to "J-Train" Norfleet for the first of many future awards.

Is there any posting of who made the All -Region for Region 6-5A?

Below is the 2005 Region 6, 5-A team announced at the post season banquet held on December 7th at Dickson County:

Special Awards:

MVP - T.C. Jennings, Ravenwood

Offensive player - Bruce McCurdy, Brentwood

Defensive player - Benji Goff, Brentwood

Offensive lineman - Andrew Hanks, Brentwood

Defensive lineman - Travis Hansel, Ravenwood

Punter - John Bell, Franklin

Kicker - Chris Walsh, Brentwood

Special teams - John Hewitt, Franklin

Coach of the Year - Brian Rector, Ravenwood

All-Region 6-5A

Ravenwood - Dylan Williams, Andrew Nash, Adam Marshall, Matt Jones, Paul Cleckner, Hunter Ball, Daniel Becker.

Brentwood - Tyler Sinclair, Steven Reese, John Brown, Reagan Daniels, Jaron Norflett, Seth Jones.

Franklin - Ben Cross, Todd Campbell, Michael Mikrut, J.J. Helton, Josh Frohock.

Dickson Co. - Collin Malone, Austen Evans, Josh Jordan, Spence Tomlinson, Steadman Bell.

Columbia Central - Isaiah Smith, Steven Collins, Patrick Hendley, Justen Bullock.

Centennial - Brian Magochey, Vinny Norris, Jake Burns.

Clarksville Northeast - Robbie Pollock, Matt Kowall, Barry Cunningham.

Independence - Josh Grigsby, Ryan Consiglio.

Below is the 2005 Region 6, 5-A team announced at the post season banquet held on December 7th at Dickson County:

Special Awards:

MVP - T.C. Jennings, Ravenwood

Offensive player - Bruce McCurdy, Brentwood

Defensive player - Benji Goff, Brentwood

Offensive lineman - Andrew Hanks, Brentwood

Defensive lineman - Travis Hansel, Ravenwood

Punter - John Bell, Franklin

Kicker - Chris Walsh, Brentwood

Special teams - John Hewitt, Franklin

Coach of the Year - Brian Rector, Ravenwood

All-Region 6-5A

Ravenwood - Dylan Williams, Andrew Nash, Adam Marshall, Matt Jones, Paul Cleckner, Hunter Ball, Daniel Becker.

Brentwood - Tyler Sinclair, Steven Reese, John Brown, Reagan Daniels, Jaron Norflett, Seth Jones.

Franklin - Ben Cross, Todd Campbell, Michael Mikrut, J.J. Helton, Josh Frohock.

Dickson Co. - Collin Malone, Austen Evans, Josh Jordan, Spence Tomlinson, Steadman Bell.

Columbia Central - Isaiah Smith, Steven Collins, Patrick Hendley, Justen Bullock.

Centennial - Brian Magochey, Vinny Norris, Jake Burns.

Clarksville Northeast - Robbie Pollock, Matt Kowall, Barry Cunningham.

Independence - Josh Grigsby, Ryan Consiglio.

Postman...you delievered the goods for us. :thumb:

Thanks!

Good crop of athletes on this list.