Sullivan South vs. Sullivan Central

Cougar Crazy

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Game is at South...as are all of South's big early season games? TN High, Science Hill, Central, DB, and Volunteer all in Col. Hgts to start the season. Pre season pick to contend for the conference, bball preview cover boys, playing all early season big games at home.....Hmmmmm :thumb:

I hope it is a good close game. I think all these rivalry quotes are pretty funny. Games in this conference are won by the teams who show up and are ready to play. Tn. High, DB, South, Science Hill, Central, Volunteer, and Boone all have some very good players who are capable of lighting it up. They all have some great shooters, but as we have already seen a few times this season, your shooter doesn't shoot so well, then you are capable of getting beat.....DB played really well on the road last year, you think they scheduled the dome refurbish so DB could play all their games in November, December, and part of January on the road?? :huh:

Game is at South...as are all of South's big early season games? TN High, Science Hill, Central, DB, and Volunteer all in Col. Hgts to start the season. Pre season pick to contend for the conference, bball preview cover boys, playing all early season big games at home.....Hmmmmm :thumb:

I think you're on to something! This could be bigger than the JFK assisination conspiracy! :huh:

Is the scoreboard right??? Did Sullivan Central defeat Sullivan South on the Road???

That is a big win for the Cougars and a big loss for the Rebels in Conference play!!

Central has a good team and will be in the mix for a top 4 District Tournament Seed, no doubt this season. I have not seen South yet but I will next week and look forward too it.

It will be a good race this season with 5 teams: DB, TN. High, South, Science Hill and Central all good (and potential) to be pretty good teams. I do not expect the Hill Toppers to win the Conference Title this year... (not again!!)

Giddy Up!!

Yep the Cougars came in and handed it to the Rebels. I can't get a handle on this Rebel team. The conference race looks as if it goes thru D-B. Amazing job the Indians have done on the road this year. If someone doesn't tag some losses on them now it sure is gonna be hard to do so once they return to the dome. Central does have an outstanding team. If I am seeing correctly the scoreboard says that Science Hill lost to Boone. WOW!. Isn't that 5 losses in a row for the Hill? Can't remember the last time that happened.

Is the scoreboard right??? Did Sullivan Central defeat Sullivan South on the Road???

That is a big win for the Cougars and a big loss for the Rebels in Conference play!!

Central has a good team and will be in the mix for a top 4 District Tournament Seed, no doubt this season. I have not seen South yet but I will next week and look forward too it.

It will be a good race this season with 5 teams: DB, TN. High, South, Science Hill and Central all good (and potential) to be pretty good teams. I do not expect the Hill Toppers to win the Conference Title this year... (not again!!)

Giddy Up!!yes central did beat south at south.... 74 to 67 i think that was the final.. . south jumped out to a 5 -0 lead and the cougars fought back and took the lead 6 to 5 and never trailed after that. central led by as many as 11 or 12, south battled back and got to within 3 but central finally finished them for a huge win. central gave uo 67 points but still played pretty good defense.

Class of '82 here, myself... Wow!! is right... Boone beat Science Hill!! I predicted that to a buddy of mine today, well I said, it would not surprise me if Boone won... SH is down, it looks like they are a 1 man team (Omar Wattad) and not alot else.

Giddy Up!!!

I’m afraid that’s not true…the Hill beat Boone by 20 or 25 points! Omar had 21 and Forney had about 18.