The Chattanooga Area top 10 right now

jrp231089

I was wondering what every one thought of these rankings for the Chattanooga area as of right now. Please post your top ten or tell me what you think.

1) McMinn Central

2)Bradley

3)Grace Baptist

4)Red Bank

5)Howard

6)Temple

7)Walker Valley

8)Cleveland

9)Baylor

10)East Ridge

Other teams: McMinn County, Tyner, Brainerd, and McCallie.

I think I am going to wait till after Christmas for my new top 10. Or at least wait till after this weeks games or done.

But very good poll mine will be alot like it. I might have Bradley at 1 after beating Walker Valley. But its really a toss up for that number one spot, either team is a great choice.

bradley and mcminn central could be put at number 1. But i believe id still put mcminn central 1. bradley only beat tyner 64-51! Mcminn central 100-77. thats a pretty good spread and alot of points! But both could be at the 1 spot! Just a reminder wes adams im not sure how much he plays at bradley but he transfered from mcminn central what a team centeral would have if they still had him!!! WOW

Edited by thebiglowboski18

I was wondering what every one thought of these rankings for the Chattanooga area as of right now. Please post your top ten or tell me what you think.

1) McMinn Central

2)Bradley

3)Grace Baptist

4)Red Bank

5)Howard

6)Temple

7)Walker Valley

8)Cleveland

9)Baylor

10)East Ridge

My poll:

1. Bradley

2. McMinn Central

3. Temple

4. Grace

5. Red Bank

6. Baylor

7. Walker Valley

8. McCallie

9. Cleveland

10. Howard

According to wins/losses Grace and Red Bank should be in front of Temple, but im a biased fan, so yes I do have Temple at #3, so dont get mad. I honestly think if you throw out the records of teams 2-5, I think all 4 of those spots could be a toss up.

My poll:

1. Bradley

2. McMinn Central

3. Temple

4. Grace

5. Red Bank

6. Baylor

7. Walker Valley

8. McCallie

9. Cleveland

10. Howard

According to wins/losses Grace and Red Bank should be in front of Temple, but im a biased fan, so yes I do have Temple at #3, so dont get mad. I honestly think if you throw out the records of teams 2-5, I think all 4 of those spots could be a toss up.

In my oppinion, I think the top 2 spots are on lock between Bradley and McMinn Central...but, in my oppinion, this is my poll...

1. McMinn Central

2. Bradley Central

3. Grace Baptist Academy

4. Temple

5. Red Bank

6. Baylor

7. Walker Valley

8. Cleveland

9. McMinn County

10. Tyner

McMinn Central is far and away the best team in the area. If for no other reason then the area is down a bit this year. Brainerd and Howard are tough at home, but are really not that strong. Bradley and Cleveland, two are powerhouses, are way down. By the way, the Walker Valley talk needs to stop. They are awful. In a couple of years, they will be the team to beat in Bradley County, but they are pretty bad this year. I will say that I haven't seen the single A teams play yet. I will save my judgement on them until I see them play. I know they play the game the right way, I just don't know if they have the horses to keep up with McMinn Central.

McMinn Central is far and away the best team in the area. If for no other reason then the area is down a bit this year. Brainerd and Howard are tough at home, but are really not that strong. Bradley and Cleveland, two are powerhouses, are way down. By the way, the Walker Valley talk needs to stop. They are awful. In a couple of years, they will be the team to beat in Bradley County, but they are pretty bad this year. I will say that I haven't seen the single A teams play yet. I will save my judgement on them until I see them play. I know they play the game the right way, I just don't know if they have the horses to keep up with McMinn Central.

Umm Bradley isnt way down my friend. McMinn and Bradley might be "far and away" the best two teams in the area. Altough I think they, yes mcminn, could be beat by some teams in the area. But they are the best two.

By me saying they could be beaten i mean like say if the Colts got beat by the Chargers, we all know the colts are still the best team they just got beat.

1) McMinn Central

2)Bradley

3)Grace Baptist

4)Red Bank

5)Howard

6)Temple

7)Walker Valley

8)Cleveland

9)Baylor

10)East Ridge

you dont think csas is top ten? and will they win district?