TC Jennings

BigDogDaddy

I agree. Jennings might not have the physical presence yet, but the intangebles he carries are few and far between. I really think this kid has a bright future.

Keep moving forward T.C. and the right school for you will come blazing in the picture!! Hey if anyone out there wants to see what type of athlete he is go watch a Ravenwood basketball game.

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well thought out, but I must disagree.

I watched two QBs from this state that last year signed with SEC teams many times over their high school careers and Jennings has a better arm and better field presence than either of them, and the only thing he is lacking is physical attributes that the other two had to offer. I was also at the 1-AA championship Friday night and can tell you that Jennings as a senior in high school is better than either QB that started the game.

Yes he would need to go to more of a spread offense, but if a BCS coach would take a chance on him, redshirt him, and put him in the weight room for a year, then he can play 1-A football. Occasionally you have to look past the physical stuff a kid posesses and see if he possess "it" or not. Anyone who has ever watched TC play knows he has "it."

Spurrier built his Florida dynasty in the mid-90s on QBs that didn't fit the mold per se. You don't have to fit the mold to be successful in 1-A football. I have no doubt whatsoever that if a coach would give him a shot he would succeed in a BCS conference.

You are exactly right except with one point... Not every college coach is as brilliant as spurrier was... he knew the game of football better then any1 else in the SEC and is definately up there in the Nation... u put steve in the Mountain west conference with any team he will win... WAC and you got the same thing

But yes if you want TC Jennings to be on your football team you must redshirt him and that is a fact if you want this talented kid to play and win football games for you. I could see TC playing for either one of those teams in the New Orleans Bowl i watched the other day... i saw that Southern miss's QB was a senior... hmmm hmmm

Edited by RavenRapOnTheMap32

Another strike against TC, and this DOES factor in with the major D-! programs - he was not on any Rivals. com, Tom Lemming, or any other recruiting "guru" list of the top 100 before the season.

That falls on Coach Rector. That's how the game is played. Since Ravenwood is a new school and it's only alumni are starting their freshman year in college, the Raptors are not on anyones map.

It takes years of consistent play to get on their radar. You have go to push a player or two early to these people to get them to look at your player. If he did push, and the services didn't think he made the grade, then there you have it.

These lists don't mean much to the Furman's of the world, but don't expect the top BCS schools to come offering.

The road to Unapproved Website ??? Someone needs to write a book on this subject! Is it the camp system that gets you on the list? The kid from Smyrna thats at ND seemed to work that system well.

You must do well at the combines if you participate. Some of you might want to look up some results.