What are everyone's thousghts about oneida vs. shs, not opinions a

magic123

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Game:

Scott Co. should be in the drivers seat for this one. They seem to have some quality players that Oneida will be hard pressed to defend. Hall has his kids playing rather well at this time and the Oneida bunch is still learning to play the game. If you had to bet on this one the sound money would be on the Highlanders.

Hey, I'm wishing Coach Hall and Coach Windle the best of luck and I'm sure the game will be intense, but they might actually enjoy the basketball that is played around these parts. Mamas and Papas behave yourselves, they are just kids! Everyone have fun, and enjoy the holidays!

B) Santa Kaz B)

The Highlanders will beat Oneida into the ground

Cuz,

Comments like that used to get me fired up, but....I take them with a grain of salt these days!! I can say I will be there with bells on supporting my tribe of Indians. I respect the heck out of both coaches and programs for SHS is having a tremondous year at 6-1 and OHS has improved vastly each week as their youth continues to progress!! Will it take a perfect game for the Tribe to slay the Highlanders?? Maybe, but...as long as both teams have to put the ball in the hole............

As for GGE, ALL I have to do to get you riled up is mention one word: VESPIE----WooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooW!! :thumb:

Edited by TheAnswer9