Jackson Co vs. Westmoreland

back_4_more

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

first of all westmoreland deserved the game more. jc played the first quarter and a half and then disappeared. however, jc gets outscored from the free throw line 27-3 for the game. westmoreland shoots 38 free throws and jc shoots 4. go figure this. 2 of the 3 refs were horrible. the bald headed guy and the older man with gray hair were in the twilight zone. again i'm not saying they were the difference but go figure.

I guess your right the two refs made all the turnovers for jackson co and missed all the lay ups. Jackson co had 30 turnovers so i guess that was the refs.

first of all westmoreland deserved the game more. jc played the first quarter and a half and then disappeared. however, jc gets outscored from the free throw line 27-3 for the game. westmoreland shoots 38 free throws and jc shoots 4. go figure this. 2 of the 3 refs were horrible. the bald headed guy and the older man with gray hair were in the twilight zone. again i'm not saying they were the difference but go figure.

I guess your right the two refs made all the turnovers for jackson co and missed all the lay ups. Jackson co had 30 turnovers so i guess that was the refs.

Don't you know.... :thumb:

Don't never talk about turnovers (or missed lay-ups, missed free throws, missed assignments, etc.............) on this board......

It's easier to get online and blame those that can't defend themselves... :thumb:

I would like to see a game with no referees, and just let the kids (and coaches) call the fouls and violations on their own.... Better yet, pick one fan from each team, sitting in the stands, and let them have a whistle and referee from the stands... :blink:

I'm sick of the "blame everyone but me" excuses......