Top 10 in 1A

culleokarep

Right now Clay Co. shouldn't be in the top 10 because they havent showed how good they can really play yet but when threy play team ball watch out...they are really something special.

They'll improve as the season goes along, but I don't think that they're playing up to there ability...They made a great comeback against LA, but they got flat out spanked against FCS...Right now I believe that JC is better than Clay, but as the season goes along they'll be a great team and ready for state... :thumb: ...

• Replies 374
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Unaka is sort of down compared to their teams of the past and I watched a not so good Kentuky team beat them.And Unaka beat Clay Co.If Unaka beat Clay Co,Clay Co. Can't be in the top 10.

1. Middleton

2.Temple

3.Grace

4.Cosby

5.Humboldt

6.Union City

7.Eagleville

8.Wartburg

9.Columbia Academy

10.Lake Co

Unaka is sort of down compared to their teams of the past and I watched a not so good Kentuky team beat them.And Unaka beat Clay Co.If Unaka beat Clay Co,Clay Co. Can't be in the top 10.

1. Middleton

2.Temple

3.Grace

4.Cosby

5.Humboldt

6.Union City

7.Eagleville

8.Wartburg

9.Columbia Academy

10.Lake Co

would tend to agree with this top 10 list!

1. Middleton

2.Temple

3.Grace

4.Cosby

5.Humboldt

6.Union City

7.Eagleville

8.Wartburg

9.Columbia Academy

10.Lake Co

This list is ridiculous! Middleton should deserve no. 1 spot so far. And 2-6 more than likely a toss up, but Eagleville and Columbia Academy!! :thumb: Lake co. is better than both of those teams, Columbia Academy yes they beat Culleoka but i heard Culleoka was without a starting Senior(which could make up a difference). Eagleville is 8-1, good record but who have they played? They shouldnt even be talked about. Thats rediculous.

This list is ridiculous! Middleton should deserve no. 1 spot so far. And 2-6 more than likely a toss up, but Eagleville and Columbia Academy!! :thumb: Lake co. is better than both of those teams, Columbia Academy yes they beat Culleoka but i heard Culleoka was without a starting Senior(which could make up a difference). Eagleville is 8-1, good record but who have they played? They shouldnt even be talked about. Thats rediculous.

I agree Eagleville has a good record but I have seen them play and they are not that good. Culleoka is better than CA :thumb:

As long as they are winning they deserve to be up there right now know matter who they played...But it's just an opinion...calm down...