Top 10 in 1A

culleokarep

• Replies 374
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You have to remember that Perry Co is down (SHS blew them out of their own gymn and have lost to Collinwood) and I just don't have the faith in MP. If anyone is the surprize, it may be Collinwood--last I heard they were 9-3.

well mt. pleasant just beat zion by 22 last night...i dont know anything bout perry co. but i know for a fact mt pleasant is a much better team than zion

Time for a summertown fan to chip in. SHS will win district 12A hands down. Wayne Co 2nd, Zion 3rd, MP 4th. Cully will win district 11A hands down. The two teams to come out of regions willl be SHS and Cully. Either is capable of hosting substate, and both should move on to state. The region out of Nashiville hasn't really shown me anything yet. At state either of these terams will be dangerous, but I don't expect either to move past the semis.

You have to remember that Perry Co is down (SHS blew them out of their own gymn and have lost to Collinwood) and I just don't have the faith in MP. If anyone is the surprize, it may be Collinwood--last I heard they were 9-3.

I wasn't going to say anything on this thread, but it seems this Stown fan needs some guidance...I mean the first post can be tolerated..He does have an opinion...But the second post was plain ridiculous... :lol: ...VandyChirs you need to check the coacht scores for that Perry Co. game that you say Stown blew them out...44-41 doesn't look to me like a blow out.... :thumb: ...

Middleton has got to be the number 1 team in single a......If you compare their schedule to the other teams listed here then you will see where I am coming from.....After all they are the defending state champs!!!!!!!!!!!

No doubt that they are the number one team up to this point of the season. Defending state champs and havent exactly slipped up this season either :thumb:

in light of a few big wins and losses heres my new top 10...

1. Middleton...played great ball all year beating bolivar was huge...and they arent defending state champs

2.Grace...finally got their first loss but still a very good team and will still go very far in the state tourney

3.Temple...they keep on winning consistent and their guard duo has to be one of the best in single

4.Clay county...huge win over pickett co. they deserve a spot in the top 5

5.Cosby...13-1 so far having a good season and they will be tested soon with their game against grace

6.Summertown...very good team and not many ppl know about but i promise they are a force to be reckoned with...check the scores saturday when they play CA

7.Culleoka...very solid team they just keep on winning...brought the tourney back to tennessee from alabama playing some extremely good talent..watch out for these guys

8.Humboldt...taken a few hits over the past week but still a solid team

9.Union City...ppl are gonna say something about this one but they can beat any single a team on any given night...i think they deserve a spot here

10.Columbia Academy..as much as i hate to put them on here they've earned a spot but they will be out of the top 10 when they lose saturday

thats what ive got...let the arguments begin :)

in light of a few big wins and losses heres my new top 10...

2.Grace...finally got their first loss but still a very good team and will still go very far in the state tourney

Just for the info. -- Grace Baptist Academy has two losses.

One against Chattanooga Central and one against Notre Dame.

Regardless of the losses this is still a very good team.

10.Columbia Academy..as much as i hate to put them on here they've earned a spot but they will be out of the top 10 when they lose saturday

I think there are a number of other teams you could have put in that spot. You seem a little biased towards your district/region.

well i dont think ca is a very good team...but they only have one loss and they beat us regardless of how they did it...and i have to put them up there because of that...but like i said they will be out of there soon....and feel free to put your own top 10 up here :unsure: