Top 10 in 1A

culleokarep

I would put three teams from our district in the top 10 in Union city,Lake Co and Humboldt...Even though Union City has a few losses...I would put them in the top 5 and maybe even higher..Still haven't lost to a Single A team...I wouls put Lake Co a little ahead of Humbodlt based on the fact only that Lake Co beat them head to head and the fact that Lake Co has only 1 loss to a Single A team in Union City and the other losses were to teams out of state..in overtime and triple overtime,two of the losses..Lake Co has also beaten a very good Middle College team..I would drop Humbolt a notch or two below Lake Co,due to the loss and the loss to Trenton...But..I would still have Humboldt in my top 7..Another team I would have in my top 10 is Middle College,a team with several losses but have the talent to play with any Single A team..If I'm not mistaken..a lot of people have Wayne Co at #6 or higher but I believe got blasted by Middle College by 20 + points...Better not judge Middle College by their record..All in all,I doubt very much if there is very much difference in Union City,Middleton,Humboldt,Lake Co,Middle Co...If one of them were to play each other and has a bad shooting night..any of these teams can win...If Weddle has a bad shooting night..Union City will be beaten...I didn't see too much difference in them then I have in Lake Co or Humboldt...They are very talented but I believe they will lose a game in the district..maybe against Humboldt...

• Replies 374
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This may not be the proper thread for this (sorry, rookie) but you seem to be factual and a Temple fan. On CoachT why does the 11/15 win over Tellico count but the 11/17 loss to Walker Valley does not?

I really have no clue. It was on there up until a week ago but I don't know who took it off. Sorry I can't tell you for sure what the deal is.

So much for all those arguing that CA belongs in the top ten. Summertown made quick work of them. Inflated records look good, but thats it.

I agree, CA had a record but thats all. They beat Culleoka without players, it will not happen again i dont think. January 17 is when they play again and i will be there to support the Warriors all the way. No top ten for CA, just the way it is.

i think in Hall of Fame games you only count it if you win.

Union City lost to Bolivar and Haywood County in Hall of Fame games at Bolivar and they counted them....They could be 12-3 instead of 12-5..It's up to the coach if they count the loss or not,but of course if the team wins they will count it....In my opinion,if you fuel up the bus,sell tickets,put on the uniforms,play a full 32 minutes,pay refs to call it, and sell concessions,it's a game and you should count it regardless....

Union City lost to Bolivar and Haywood County in Hall of Fame games at Bolivar and they counted them....They could be 12-3 instead of 12-5..It's up to the coach if they count the loss or not,but of course if the team wins they will count it....In my opinion,if you fuel up the bus,sell tickets,put on the uniforms,play a full 32 minutes,pay refs to call it, and sell concessions,it's a game and you should count it regardless....

Ac..I have been waiting on your reply about my top 10 posts..I can't reply because I haven't seen Temole,Grace,Celleoka,etc..until they play someone that I am familiar with..But..as you will see..I did rank your boys pretty high..even over my Falcons...And by U.C. could be ranked higher..I meant may could be the #1 team..I haven't seen the other teams but I believe U.C. is as good as Middleton..