Top 10 in 1A

culleokarep

Can Clay beat any of these other teams? I mean, they got beat by Unaka?

You are out of your mind! Clay lost to Unaka true but they were without Saylor Walden one of their stars. Clay beat a very good East Robertson team in the Nera White Tourney by 13. They absolutely dominated Pickett Co and they've pretty much done more of the same to almost all their opponents. You have no clue as to what you are talking about when it comes to Clay County!

• Replies 374
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You are out of your mind! Clay lost to Unaka true but they were without Saylor Walden one of their stars. Clay beat a very good East Robertson team in the Nera White Tourney by 13. They absolutely dominated Pickett Co and they've pretty much done more of the same to almost all their opponents. You have no clue as to what you are talking about when it comes to Clay County!

So where would you like for me to put them? 6th? 7th? 8th? 1st?

You tell me where you want me to place them on my list -- since you don't want to make your own top 10?

I know if Clay got beat by unaka they dont deserve to be in top 10. Unaka is not very good..at all. I dont care if you are missing 3 starters a top 10 team should still beat unaka.

Ac..I have been waiting on your reply about my top 10 posts..I can't reply because I haven't seen Temole,Grace,Celleoka,etc..until they play someone that I am familiar with..But..as you will see..I did rank your boys pretty high..even over my Falcons...And by U.C. could be ranked higher..I meant may could be the #1 team..I haven't seen the other teams but I believe U.C. is as good as Middleton..

Also..just to show how tough our district is...Crockett Co is being ranked by several people in the number 9 or 10 spot...Crockett Co just lost to Halls by about 20 points Saturday night..Not to say Crockett Co.isn't deserving of their ranking...Just that Halls is currently in 5th place in our Single A district..

my only problem with most of the rankings on here is that middle tn single a teams get no respect for whatever reasons...there are alot of quality teams here that go unnoticed almost every year...but i do think that will change starting this year...middle tn will have a good showing come tourney time :blink:

when is the last time a gold ball went to middle TN?