District 7AAA

riverdaleman

Don't know much about the players, but one of the assistants was a double diamond Amway distributor from Idabell before coming to LHS and may have an incident with a "curvy knife" follow him to LHS. Look for Phil Williams to be on campus in the next few days.

are you talking about the guy from channel 5?

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know that is right ....i talked to craig at the basketball game firday night at riverdale he is getting along pretty good with the new leg isnt he do you know if he will be able to play any sports again?

I am not sure if he will be able to play but he is getting along great. I woud still like to know what E5 is talking about, or is he just making stuff up?

I am not sure if he will be able to play but he is getting along great. I woud still like to know what E5 is talking about, or is he just making stuff up?

Relax Blue, if you ever had a "fun" gene in your body, replace it. Nobody from the "dark side" is out to get LHS. Just trying to inject a little humor into this thread. Phil Williams is a Channel 5 investigative reporter who uncovers wrong doing. Not trying to start any rumors like every other thread. McCarthy (sp) is dead!

Don't know much about the players, but one of the assistants was a double diamond Amway distributor from Idabell before coming to LHS and may have an incident with a "curvy knife" follow him to LHS. Look for Phil Williams to be on campus in the next few days.

I here that assistant over there at LHS has previously been in trouble with the law for jerking peoples lungs loose. But he got cured from that when a traveling hypnotist came down from Celina. Also got him to quit dipping snuff.

I here that assistant over there at LHS has previously been in trouble with the law for jerking peoples lungs loose. But he got cured from that when a traveling hypnotist came down from Celina. Also got him to quit dipping snuff.

if that is all lebanon supporters has to talk about that tells me their team isnt going to be very good

I don't think these guys are what I would call lebanon supporters...atleast I hope not!

Riverdale: swing it well, pitching depth may be an issue.

Oakland: swing it well, pitching depth an issue

Siegel: defense solid, pitching depth an issue, scoring runs a premium

Blackman: play very hard, don't know much else

Lebanon: have not seen them play in two years

White County: have not seem them either

Cookeville: don't much either

Warren Co.: don't know much

That is about as in depth as anyone else's posts. There is no order to my list except I started in Rutherford Co. Please don't take this as an "attack." Bottom line is that whoever has the deepest staff has the best chance of advancing. WOW, I am an official "7-AAA poster."