District 7AAA

riverdaleman

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The D'backs always have the best talent in Middle Tennessee, they always seem to be good, hopefully this year is an exception...

back to the district, i wanna see some more crazy predictions, seeing as it is about impossible to predict what will happen in this district this year

whoa whoa whoa so you're tellin me you hope the d'backs aren't any good this year?... that's basically what you just wrote...

Guest didyouseethatmessDANG

whoa whoa whoa so you're tellin me you hope the d'backs aren't any good this year?... that's basically what you just wrote...

i think he mis wrote that.

I've been told by multiple players that they are all playing for Coach Hawks this summer and this is why none are on the Diamondbacks.

OOOOHHH makes sense then. I am not up on all of this as you can tell......so you are saying that Barnes, Fann, Burnett, and Polk are all playing on another team this summer and that is why they aren't on the Dbacks roster, right? Not b/c none of them were asked to play for the Dbacks?