OHS vs. SHS

sportsfan10

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It was an 8 point game at halftime and then Scott High outscored Oneida something like 18-4 in the 3rd. It was a good game the first half but SHS did a good job of taking away the Indians best source of offense. They packed it in on us and were double and triple teaming our post all night. Coach Hall had a good game plan and they executed it well.

SHS has a good team but they are not 33 points better. The players on Oneida's team could not handle the pressure or handle the ball. Oneida has got to get stronger with the ball and quit making such weak passes.

I was very pleased with the way everyone handled themselves. Nothing went on in the stands or on the court and the little spat after the game was not even about basketball. :)

Hats off to the Highlanders and good luck the rest of the season.

I was very pleased with the way everyone handled themselves. Nothing went on in the stands or on the court and the little spat after the game was not even about basketball. :)

I agree. I wish the score had been closer, but all in all it was a fun experience as a fan of good basketball and a fan of both of these two schools. Hat's off to the coaches, players and fans from both Oneida and Scott for maintaining good sportsmanship in the stands and on the court.

I was surprised that McCreary Co agreed to use three refs and call it extremely tight (for this game only) to keep the score and players from getting out of hand. This is very unusual for them. It's more often like football than basketball up there.

I guess its because they were matching them up on purpose to make a killing at the gate, knowing that the administration didn't want them to play.

It was a good clean game i thought and the fans and players rooted for their own tema and didn't bash the other and it was a clean game. Well if SHS is not 33 better than ohs than they must be 32. But I say we play more often since it was a clean game. I wish we could play in all sports.

If we can play them in jr high why not high school.

I really don' see what the difference is. At one level Oneida has a size advantage and the other Scott High does by about the same difference.

I really didn't want to see them play each other because I thought for sure there would be trouble. There was no trouble. As a matter of fact I believe everyone has handled themselves really well, even on here.

I would like to see them play basketball and football. they already play everything else.

I think it would be a real money maker for both schools.