next years super stars

wildcats is #1

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And, I am sure they (Ooltewah people) too know that you can't run a 4.1, because I don't see any of them backing your claim.

hey i'll back him up! brian is the next big (little) thing at ooltewah.. he's like.. reggie bush.. haha! yea thats it reggie bush.. just... not quite as big and a little shorter! and as far as the 40 goes... i was lookin at the stopwatch and i could have sworn it said 4.1 but seriously brian.. FLORIDA? come on you can do better than that

MARK FISHER OF GOODPASTURE HAS GOT TO BE ON THIS LIST. IF YOU HAVE NOT HEARD OF HIM, FIND SOMEONE THAT HAS PLAYED AGAINST HIM AND THEY WILL TELL YOU HOW GOOD HE IS. -----DE/OL 6'4" 280 POUNDS VERY STRONG, HE CANNOT RUN A 4.1 40 YD DASH BUT HE IS FAST.

We played against him last year and he wasn't that good. Granted he is big and at the next level that is what garners attention but he is not that good. Now a school at the next level may make him better but right now he is not that good.

We played against him last year and he wasn't that good. Granted he is big and at the next level that is what garners attention but he is not that good. Now a school at the next level may make him better but right now he is not that good.

Yeah we played against him too, and I didn't think he was that great. Good size, but just not too talented.