CLAY COUNTY BATTLE! (Jan. 6th)

TopDawg83

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hermitage Springs has absolutely no chance in this game unless...no nevermind. I couldn't even think of anything to make up. I will say, however, that Hermitage Springs is better this year than they have been in quite some time. Let's just be thankful that Hermitage Springs and Celina High Schools didn't combine back a couple of years ago. This year's Clay County team would be scary if you throw in a couple of very nice role players form Hermitage Springs to go with the talent they already have.

Hermitage Springs has absolutely no chance in this game unless...no nevermind. I couldn't even think of anything to make up. I will say, however, that Hermitage Springs is better this year than they have been in quite some time. Let's just be thankful that Hermitage Springs and Celina High Schools didn't combine back a couple of years ago. This year's Clay County team would be scary if you throw in a couple of very nice role players form Hermitage Springs to go with the talent they already have.

Agreed, i have said that same thing about the consolidation thing and how it would have added alot of depth. :thumb:

DCA[/url]TSFAN1507' post='825888638' date='Jan 4 2006 - 05:17 PM']

I say Celina wins this one by 15-20. If our guys don't give up :thumb: . Hopefully it will be a good game though. Good luck to both teams :lol:

Your guys might keep it with in 15-20 if they don't give up...if they give up...it'll be a 30 point game...