Who's the Best player in 7a

bobcatsrawesome

Well, in reality Saylor is way underrated. He is the best player and the leader of this team and does whatever he has to do to get his team a win. Wright is no where near the player Bailey was and Saylor shut him down. He would do the same to Wright no doubt.

LOL I agree with Dawg05, Saylor is a great defender, and I know if he can hold bailey to 14 points in 2 huge games, district and region championship, I am pretty sure he could have easily shut down Wright with no problem. Because right now Wright isn't anything special to what Bailey was his senior year.

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

After much thought and deliberation, I make the motion that we crown Clay County High School the District 7A champs for the next four years. It has been stated from a very intelligent and unbiased source (Dawg05) that the Bulldogs are loaded with talent and no one in this district deserves to play on the same court as the almighty "Dawgs".

Let's worry about this season first because if I am not mistaken, there is a team in Gainesboro who will be fired up to face a couple of old teammates. I am not saying that Jackson County will beat Clay County, but they definitely have the talent to match up with them and could pull out a victory, especially at home.

After much thought and deliberation, I make the motion that we crown Clay County High School the District 7A champs for the next four years. It has been stated from a very intelligent and unbiased source (Dawg05) that the Bulldogs are loaded with talent and no one in this district deserves to play on the same court as the almighty "Dawgs".

Let's worry about this season first because if I am not mistaken, there is a team in Gainesboro who will be fired up to face a couple of old teammates. I am not saying that Jackson County will beat Clay County, but they definitely have the talent to match up with them and could pull out a victory, especially at home.

I never said Clay was gonna win with no problems. Someone said Pickett was gonna be unstoppable and that's a joke. This Clay team isn't even unstoppable and Pickett won't ever be as good as this team is. As for JC, they probably will give us a game. We played them last year with Jon and we smoked them @ JC but I'm sure they are a much better team this year. We'll worry about that game when it comes though.

unlike bailey wright has the ability to take control of the game and lead his teamates to victorys but this can only come from him drivin and kickin it out to his shooters or getting open for the 3..but i still stand by my opinion that if clay was to gaurd pickett man they would be out matched in 4 positions only perosn on clay who would ahve the advantage would be rich gaurdin #34

unlike bailey wright has the ability to take control of the game and lead his teamates to victorys but this can only come from him drivin and kickin it out to his shooters or getting open for the 3..but i still stand by my opinion that if clay was to gaurd pickett man they would be out matched in 4 positions only perosn on clay who would ahve the advantage would be rich gaurdin #34

Well, lets see:

Saylor vs. Wright - Saylor

Ferrell vs. Logan - Casey

Rich vs. Roddy - Rich

Kerr/Knight vs. whoever - Push

Godwin vs. Capps - Capps

So, in conclusion, you're crazy. Clay wins at least 3 of these match-ups and Clay plays good help side so the others would be handled. Zone works well on them because it allows you to collapse on Capps. It also allows Rich to guard the basket.

Also, Saylor can take over a game. Jon can take over a game. Rich can take over a game. Wright is not taking over any games just yet. Maybe next year, but not yet.