WARNING, Jackson County, we're coming

SulphurCityQueen

ok so what-we lost...life goes on. sulphurcityqueen got a lil cocky on us. we can still beat jackson county in the district tourney...look at our jr high team last year-we lost 2 games both 2 jackson county and we won the state tournament...same can happen this year....i aint sure but i think i know who sulphurcity queen is and it good she confident but a lil 2 cocky

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok so what-we lost...life goes on. sulphurcityqueen got a lil cocky on us. we can still beat jackson county in the district tourney...look at our jr high team last year-we lost 2 games both 2 jackson county and we won the state tournament...same can happen this year....i aint sure but i think i know who sulphurcity queen is and it good she confident but a lil 2 cocky

Yeah but ya didn't have to go up against JC in the state tournament...You do in the district tournament and if you all expect to win the district tournament you all have to step it up an extra notch...

Is there any reason why RBS continues to add to this????? The first game RBS and JC went into overtime. JC had two post in foul trouble. Sat the second quarter, RBS caught up. Stayed close in the second half but lost in Overtime. RBS Ranked #1 and get killed by 20 I think in the second game at JC, where there were no excuses. Cant complain about fouls or whatever. Saw the game, pretty good road trip, JC is nice area. But saw no reason for all the hoopla coming from RBS. Maybe in a couple of years. But from what I saw, that JC squad plays some great D and has some good shooter in and out of the paint.

Edited by GhostRider

Is there any reason why RBS continues to add to this????? The first game RBS and JC went into overtime. JC had two post in foul trouble. Sat the second quarter, RBS caught up. Stayed close in the second half but lost in Overtime. RBS Ranked #1 and get killed by 20 I think in the second game at JC, where there were no excuses. Cant complain about fouls or whatever. Saw the game, pretty good road trip, JC is nice area. But saw no reason for all the hoopla coming from RBS. Maybe in a couple of years. But from what I saw, that JC squad plays some great D and has some good shooter in and out of the paint.

What area did you travel from to come to the JC vs RBS game?

nough said.