Clarkrange vs. RBS at RedBoiling on Friday night

UCSportsFan

If Jackson co. beat RBS easily, Clarkrange will too. Clarkrange by 11.

Well all the JC fans warned us what it would be like playing up there and they were all on it...but they also realized how tough it was playing at RBS and soon you will too...I'm just looking for the team to play smart in this game and not make stupid decisions...the rest will fill in by itself...

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well all the JC fans warned us what it would be like playing up there and they were all on it...but they also realized how tough it was playing at RBS and soon you will too...I'm just looking for the team to play smart in this game and not make stupid decisions...the rest will fill in by itself...

That home court wont mean much if RBS is throwing the ball all over the place like they were the other night! If this team gets re-focused and executes plays then RBS should win this game!

We will learn alot about RBS on firday night when they play Celina!!

We will learn alot about RBS on firday night when they play Celina!!

If RBS gets mad at what happened to them and play much like they did the first time they played Clay and with it being at RBS it could get ugly real quick...But if they lay down and fall apart it could get ugly in a complete different way than RBS fans wants it too...

Here's the one thing i see that might hurt RBS from now on throughout the rest of this season. They have a very good, but young team. They were put in the local papers as the, and i quote,, "Class of Class A" RBS #1 in AP Poll. Now RBS just went from kind of flying under the radar so to speak to having a BIG bullseye on their back. Especially when you play in the same district with perennial powerhouse teams like Clarkrange and Jackson County. Two teams that don't think they will play for the Gold, they expect to play for the Gold every year. So it will be interesting to see how the girls from RBS handle this new found success. Now instead of hunting they are the hunted. Now they will get everyone's BEST game, they will find out what its like to be in the spotlight like JC and C'range does game in and game out. C'range will come into this game with a chip on their shoulder much like JC did the other night. Little sister just got picked over her two big sisters, so to speak. Now lets see if she's all grown up or still just the "little sister" of 7A. :thumb: