Clarkrange vs. RBS at RedBoiling on Friday night

UCSportsFan

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok first of all I will warn everyone for the length but please do read........

I was alerted the other day that some people got on this particular thread thinking I'm brian fantana. First of all, I will let you all know right now that this right here is me, the guy that everyone thinks that it is that works up at the Macon County Chronicle. From time to time I have let people post under my name (not always the smartest move) but from here on in, anything posted under this name will be me. Second of all, I'm a little bit bothered that muffin and a few others think I'm that but I won't worry about it because people that know me know I am not fantana. The person that told me about this thread told me that the comments of fantana and the subsiquent exchange between muffin and someone else was made around midnight I think on Tuesday night, maybe later than that I don't know. Personally I've not even taken the time to read. But anyways that would be a little difficult for me to make those posts beings that I don't even have internet at the house anymore. Me and my father who couldn't sleep, were up at that time watching the Australian Open tennis tournament at that time. Unless I have the talent to duplicate myself then there is no way I can be in two places at once.

And now onto other business.....fantana you screwed up. Like I told swanson a few weeks ago at a ballgame, I figured you were from RBS hence the hate you have shown towards teams up this way. But you did leave me a bread crumb. You said that you knew who I really was through a friend in Hartsville. I asked around and at first I got nothing until I saw a friend of mine that I hadn't spoke to in awhile and I just happened to think to ask him and he started laughing and he said he knew who you were and that you were trying to get everyone up here fired up. And yes fantana I do know who you are though I don't really know you other than the fact that me and brooksy took you for about 20 bucks one night in rook over at "our mutual friend's" house a few years ago. Since I know who you are and if you have a problem with me I can find my way back down there and straighten this out because I do remember you saying that me and brooksy cheated you (yes that did get back around to me). So if you want to talk, just holla at our friend.

And finally (I know that you all have been waiting for this), I know I've said some pretty rough stuff over the years on this thread. But I'm no longer participating in the trash talking that goes on. I know that most all of it is in fun and thats cool, but it takes the focus off where its supposed to be. The only regret I have with my family was that my parents weren't sports people because as I've gotten older I started to love sports. I never played basketball or baseball. The first thing I really picked up on was tennis and that was when I was 14. I would have loved to have played everything under the sun when I was a kid. These kids that we cheer on, I'm proud of everyone that participates because this is some of the best times of our lives and sports does a pretty good job of preparing you for some of the high's and low's of life. The kids that play for the most part, love it. They are doing something they love to do. We as fans, parents, etc...tend to get in the way of that and turn it into something that it isn't....simply a bunch of kids getting together and having a good time. So from here on in I'll be cheering on my alma mater, Macon County, but I wish everyone the best of luck. The best thing a lot of us can do is just stay out of the way and let the kids play.

I've written papers in school this long and for that I'm sorry. Just had to get my point across and if you all know me then you know I'm long winded. And muffin, though you were being a smart @$$, yes I am going back to school, I will be picking up one class to finish my associates though and the light of graduation is at the end of the tunnel! Good luck to everyone the rest of the season!