Clarkrange vs. RBS at RedBoiling on Friday night

UCSportsFan

No you quit him because you probably wasn't getting to play...They really choked didn't they...They haven't ever been intimidated by Clarkrange...and if they were then most other teams have as well...We beat this team 2 years ago when they were in state and if you called that intimidation then something is wrong...

I'd love to hear some responses from those who said RBS was going to lose...They played a rough first quater but after that RBS controled the game and never gave up the lead...

I don't think it's the fact that rbs choked in the past maybe it could have been that clarkrange had the better team that year at tournament time and had a bad night at rbs..either way it doesn't matter that is in the past. what does matter is that rbs is looking impressive so far this year and even though i couldn't make it to the game it sounds like they have the better team of the two rightnow. congrats rbs. looks like there are gonna be some great games in the district and especially in the tournament this year.

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can You Hear Me NOW !!!!!!!!

I told you, and I have told you. Do you BELIEVE me now?

Swanson71 and gotmilk, you are going to have to get in the Know to realize I know what I am talking about. Trust me and don't doubt me.

I am loving this sunshine ;)

SCQ YOU GO GIRL YOU WERE RIGHT ON I THOUGHT CLARKRANGE WOULD WIN BUT I WAS AT THE GAME AND RBS WAS THE BETTER TEAM TONITE. THEY REALLY WON MORE CONVINCING THAN THE SCORE INDICATED. CONGRATS LADY BULLDOGS

OK.... so I missed one game prediction... I was wrong about RBS

BUT IF I WOULD HAVE KNOWN THE INFO PRE-GAME THAT I KNOW NOW... I WOULD HAVE SAID RBS by 4!

DID YOU KNOW THAT Sulphur City Queen's BOYFRIEND WAS one of the REF's!

And you know they get special treatment there anyways and I think I just found out why!

THEN THAT REF IS A LUCKY MAN AND HONEST TO BECAUSE I WAS THERE AND IT WAS A WELL CALLED GAME

SCQ YOU GO GIRL YOU WERE RIGHT ON I THOUGHT CLARKRANGE WOULD WIN BUT I WAS AT THE GAME AND RBS WAS THE BETTER TEAM TONITE. THEY REALLY WON MORE CONVINCING THAN THE SCORE INDICATED. CONGRATS LADY BULLDOGS

i think the foul shots won them the game , not really sure but if i was guessing they scored probably 30 points from the line

It will depend on how we decide to play, if we continuously go into the post we win by 5 if we play team ball and run plays for the guards 15. Either way Clarkrange will be on top! Go Buffaloes

Well I wasn't a bit impressed with the post players tonight.They couldn't hit a thing!CONGRADULATIONS RBS,Looks like you have a great team.