11aa

queenofthecourt23

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i think it will be a close race between west and moulton. moulton has the ability to drop 30 any night he wants but i dont think he is important to his team as west is to stewart couny. i say west wins it

I think that west will win this simply because of his all around playing ability he can shoot from anywhere he can pass it dribble it anything, but i must say i didn't know much about moulton until i seen him play he is really good but he didn't do so hot when they played SC (except for the clutch three's he hit at the end of the game) i mean they didn't win but it sure made it interesting

Edited by defensiveMVP332

:thumb: Who said that! Cody Davis holds West to about a sixth of his average at home last Friday.

Nice statistics there bud...West averages about 25ppg. So whether you were using a hyperbole to make Davis sound good or you just don't know facts, it sounded stupid. They may have contained West, but at least get ur figures right. And good job to Harpeth for their exceptional Defense too.

Hah. Who knows what he meant. Jake is a profound player, I dont care what anyone says. I don't even go to SC, yet im willing to admit that. So he didnt control the 'big' games with Harpeth, I'll still give him credit for doing his part on the court. He was never completely shut down, but he didnt get too much help from his supporting cast. Harpeth and Sycamore are tough, so if they back up what they say then surely they Should stop him.

Plenty of good talent in this district. Discrediting West from what he is doesn't make your choice of MVP any better.

Nice statistics there bud...West averages about 25ppg. So whether you were using a hyperbole to make Davis sound good or you just don't know facts, it sounded stupid. They may have contained West, but at least get ur figures right. And good job to Harpeth for their exceptional Defense too.

Dude. 1/6th of 25 is 4.2 pts. I missed it by 1.8 since 6 is what West had when the JV went in. Facts are facts. Look at the tape.

What's stupid is putting the entire emphasis on offensive stats for MVP if debates on MVP votes aren't stupid enough in and of themselves. I'll take Harpeth's balanced scoring and team defense against any MVP trophy any day of the week.

Edited by ksgovols

Dude. 1/6th of 25 is 4.2 pts. I missed it by 1.8 since 6 is what West had when the JV went in. Facts are facts. Look at the tape.

What's stupid is putting the entire emphasis on offensive stats for MVP if debates on MVP votes aren't stupid enough in and of themselves. I'll take Harpeth's balanced scoring and team defense against any MVP trophy any day of the week.

People from stewart county only think that a number can be divisible by six if it goes in to six. I knew what you were talking about.:blink: Maybe if you would of said 1/5th they would of figured it out easier.

rowdy rebel

this is a basketball board

not a tobacco spittin fight fest

and the basketball part of it is u got DRILLED by cheatham

now u will finish in 3rd

then u will lose the play in game

then your season will be over

and your one descent season and a decade will be forgotten

so there ya go

CONGRATS SCHS

rowdy rebel

this is a basketball board

not a tobacco spittin fight fest

and the basketball part of it is u got DRILLED by cheatham

now u will finish in 3rd

then u will lose the play in game

then your season will be over

and your one descent season and a decade will be forgotten

so there ya go

CONGRATS SCHS

you are right about the tobacco spittin fight fest but at least we dont swap the tobacco spit with other guys like cheatam county, which is pretty sick if you ask me