Is there anyway that South Greene can match up with Greeneville

river271

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

south greene wont let it be a blow out but greeneville will have control of the whole game. i am saying about 12 or 13 points. 52-39 Greeneville

the prediction about south greene not letting it become a blowout is true.. That is until half time. Whenever greeneville comes out of the locker room at half, that is when they play their best ball. Greeneville will extend its lead greatly after the half and win by 20. Its sorta sad when south greene fans think the exact same thing... Go Devils

Blah, Blah, Blah! It's about time somebody taught you people to do your talking on the floor instead of with your mouths. It will be a great game, but it will not be a blow out (either way). The last blow out I remember was last year when SG stroked that hind-end at your place.

Sounds like you are doing a little bit of talking on your own to me!!!

Blah, Blah, Blah! It's about time somebody taught you people to do your talking on the floor instead of with your mouths. It will be a great game, but it will not be a blow out (either way). The last blow out I remember was last year when SG stroked that hind-end at your place.

Hoosiers come to the game and you will see what all the talk is about. This game will be a blow out. There is no way that south greene can run with this greeneville team. It will be a very long night for the rebels.

We will do our talking on the floor. We will do our talking on here. Greeneville wins in a blowout. Sorry you don't see that. :lol:

Hoosiers come to the game and you will see what all the talk is about. This game will be a blow out. There is no way that south greene can run with this greeneville team. It will be a very long night for the rebels.

Hoosiers will be there...he is either one of two people that are very close to the south greene basketball program...this game is close until wiggins takes over...but not only wiggins, boone, moore, and anderson also dominate greeneville BIG...coaching,talent, and CLASS (HOOSIERS made a comment about GHS'S fans class after the first game)

I agree that throwing balls at the team is not very respectful. I assume it was the little basketballs that Greeneville throws into the crowd? I also agree that yelling things about someones heritage whether it be about any race is disrespectful. I know they are students doing this but I also know that the people this is happening to are students as well. This is a very heated rivalry between two teams who are not even in the same classification, kind of like Alcoa and Maryville in football. Both teams are talented and both teams have games Friday night before they play Saturday. It is almost time so let the games begin.

Did not happen. Every time this rivalry comes up somebody has to play the race card!

I think it is funny the way South Greene fans get jacked up for this game and think it is a huge rivalry. It is kind of like UT getting jacked up for Kentucky. While its a big game for UT, Kentucky would rather beat Louisville or Florida. South Greene fans see this as such a big rivalry while Greeneville fans just see it as a game against one of the county schools. All it really means is that there is less distance to drive to go watch it and there is probably going to be a ham or bean supper before the game to raise money for this volunteer fire department or that ruritan

Edited by devilfan11

Did not happen. Every time this rivalry comes up somebody has to play the race card!

The Race Card? Hoosiers your wrong because the coach of Greeneville High School called the pricipal of South Greene about them saying the chant in which Mrs.Bowman said she was truly sorry. Why would she apologize for a chant that never happened? If you dont believe they were saying it we will get you a dub of the tape in which the chant is clearly evident.

Edited by h0oP$-fAn